• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1990s 2000s Arctic Cat and Polaris Parts

B
Jul 16, 2022
Sacramento
Hello everyone. Thank you for your help in the past. My uncle got me into sledding years ago and he recently passed. He was at one point a dealer for Arctic Cat so I have a ton of vintage Arctic Cat parts mostly small items some new most used. He also had a fleet of Polaris he rented so I have a ton of 300 or 400 cc type Polaris Parts. look at photographs of some of the items. I'm not really interested in shipping one-offs as much as I'd like to help people. Prefer to sell the lot or in large quantities preferably locally but I will ship if someone's buying several items. Hopefully people can put this to use most of them don't fit the sleds I have anymore. Items include carburetors torsion bars oil tanks handlebars wiring many items are from a late 90s powder special. Includes bumpers tons of wiring brake calipers. I have windshields brake lights plastic trim and metal storage brackets. only listed the stuff I can see on the top of these boxes but I'm trying to help my aunt out and sell these for her. Please let me know if these would help anyone.

Premium Features