• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

women are like my ride home......

S
Nov 21, 2007
i was drunk, only had one way of getting where i wanted to go, so i got oon my bike and started working. all i knew is that i had to keep between the bushes on either sekde, and ride up the middle line. well i got got cold and numb, my lips werre chapped, and i crashed. i would havve neen fuced if i dident get up so i did it. all is good except a busted up arm and knee......figures.

G
Nov 11, 2006
The best place in the world
i was drunk, only had one way of getting where i wanted to go, so i got oon my bike and started working. all i knew is that i had to keep between the bushes on either sekde, and ride up the middle line. well i got got cold and numb, my lips werre chapped, and i crashed. i would havve neen fuced if i dident get up so i did it. all is good except a busted up arm and knee......figures.

Do not ride with chapped lips then...lol

T

TurboGuy800

Oct 29, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
thats the problem, you tried to focus on the bushes and the center line, next time concentrate on the center line, you will stay there if you look at the bushes you end up in the bushes... lol

Premium Features