• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WKM at the 2014 Cat demo ride in Valemount

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
White Knuckle Motorsports will be in Valemount for the 2014 Cat demo rides. Details below.

We (Cat) are organizing a 3 day DEMO RIDE on our New (lighter) 2014 ProClimb snowmobiles in Valemount B.C! Leading the ride will be Amber Holt from Backcountry Basics. Amber will be collecting data and input from everyone that participates and relaying this to Arctic Cat direct. This will be our first demo ride on NEW Mountain product.

Dates:
• March 31: Arrival Sunday
• April 1st: Ride
• April 2nd: Ride
• April 3rd: Ride
• April 4th: Depart

We plan to be there riding Monday and Tuesday. We will have my 2013 Evo Super Chute 300 - 174 there for qualified riders along with our lightweight production build 2013 C3 equipped 800 SP162. The 800 has been running on snow all winter so if you are wondering what a carbon fiber 800 feels like this is your chance. Same deal for my 1100t, if you want to see how 300hp feels like on a PC chassis this is your opportunity.

Customers have been dying to have demo rides on new machines before they buy and Cat is doing this so come out and try the new 2014 Cats and compare to some modified ones as well. Gonna be great! I will try to find out what 2014 models are going to be there. It wasn't set in stone yet last I talked to the rep.

I have posted this in the 1100 section as well and I am mostly over there (don't hate me lol) so stay tuned to that thread for ride times and location so I don't have to double post everything. It's ok, we are pretty nice guys over there.:D

Sorry for the late notice but this has only been announced in the last couple weeks and I was gone last week.

F

fast8seccamaro

Oct 22, 2010
Thorsby Alberta
I might be up there with my 13 LE 925 162" and would like to try out the carbon sled! I'm looking at throwing all the carbon on mine and would really like to see the quality and fit + finish in person!!! Do you guys know where in valemount you will be riding???

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
Vale 2014 Cat demo riding info...................

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

9 - 9:30 every morning

Allen Creek parking lot

Sleds:

2014: 9000 & 8000, believe a 153 on the 8000

2013: 800 & 1100's various track lengths

Would be nice to have more 2014 there but us Cat guys have to remember that this isn't just for Cat guys but for guys that have never even been on a PC chassis. No YamiCat either......

They had about 30 guys in Sicamous so it was well received.

Premium Features