• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which turbo should I get for my XP

B

BigPete907

Mar 21, 2010
Fairbanks, AK
I want to get more power out of my xp and I was thinking that I would get a big bore kit and a turbo, and I was wondering which would be the best combo that would give me a lot of power and still be reliable.

Y
Mar 9, 2008
claremont mn
turbo kit

i would talk to silber about his setup, he seems to have alot of happy customers in the polaris turbo section. see what he thinks about combining it with a big bore kit.

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
The combo may work for a while but the cylinders WILL cause you issues in the end. The stock cylinders are not stable enough for the big bore. They are borderline for the stock bore. I don't feel it's worth the money. Clutch the turbo right and you will have strong bottom end even without the big bore. The big bore isn't going to gain enough on the bottom for the expense.

H

High Roller

860 turbo, is worth the money. Better cooling, better head design, better piston for boost (dual ring cast). Just need to have a the right 860 motor. No issues with my kit. PM it you have questions.

P.S Dave wheres my money?

The combo may work for a while but the cylinders WILL cause you issues in the end. The stock cylinders are not stable enough for the big bore. They are borderline for the stock bore. I don't feel it's worth the money. Clutch the turbo right and you will have strong bottom end even without the big bore. The big bore isn't going to gain enough on the bottom for the expense.

Premium Features