• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gen5 summit turbo big wheel kit

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
I think many would strongly disagree.
Its nice that they look great.
But the fact that they WORK is even better.,
yeah, i'm sure they work from a strictly physics stand point but is it noticeable? like so many other things, if they worked as well as advertisers have you believe then we'd all be running them.
some look ok, most are cheesy just like wraps.
can't help it, i'm a natural born skeptic.

Last edited:

0Donk0

Dec 13, 2023
Wyoming
yeah, i'm sure they work from a strictly physics stand point but is it noticeable? like so many other things, if they worked as well as advertisers have you believe then we'd all be running them.
download (10).jpeg

D

Daner1978

Nov 26, 2022
Cottonwood Heights Utah
big wheel kits=strictly for the bling.
no one would buy them if they looked exactly like stock wheels even if any benefits were 10X whatever the marketing says.
I’m glad you think you can assume and answer for other people. Maybe you should try saying…” You wouldn’t buy them if they looked just like stock bogie wheels”! Quit hatin and spend some money…..cheap A$$!!!!🤑😝😂

D

Daner1978

Nov 26, 2022
Cottonwood Heights Utah
You’re not a naturally born skeptic!!! You’re a hater and a troll!🧌

D

Daner1978

Nov 26, 2022
Cottonwood Heights Utah
They don't do anything. I couldn't back up easier, didn't get up to speed faster, wheelies were easier. Nothing test show result whatsoever. Waste of money besides in the case of a repair. But I do think if the change was bigger than form 8 to 9 inch you could show some scientific result but in this case, absolutely no gain in any way what so ever.
Sorry man, it hurts me more than you.
Ummmm….you’re High buddy! They are billet aluminum. How do you figure plastic is stronger than billet aluminum. Puff 💨 💨 puff 💨 💨 pass bruh!!!😎

0Donk0

Dec 13, 2023
Wyoming
Ummmm….you’re High buddy! They are billet aluminum. How do you figure plastic is stronger than billet aluminum. Puff 💨 💨 puff 💨 💨 pass bruh!!!😎
Just didn't feel a difference and I've never broken one and I don't know anyone that has. It's probably a good idea for those that turn their sleds into airplanes. I'm just not that cool bruh?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019

Just didn't feel a difference and I've never broken one and I don't know anyone that has. It's probably a good idea for those that turn their sleds into airplanes. I'm just not that cool bruh?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
that was my thought as well. who is breaking their wheels? i'm sure it's happened but if you're breaking wheels then prolly the rail(s) and other parts are toast as well.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Wow someone is triggered on here.
Other than added bling, the added weight of going to aluminum is not worth the cost.
Now if someone is looking to add performance, with a weight increase, fully clip the track with a good set of aftermarket drivers. There is a major advantage to that mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K
Iv been running 10'' Iceage wheels with a tki axle on my G5 for over a year now(almost 1000km on them), absolutely no issues. I haul heavy loads on the tunnel often and am 240lbs. No track rubbing on tunnel and no ratcheting.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
Wow someone is triggered on here.
Other than added bling, the added weight of going to aluminum is not worth the cost.
Now if someone is looking to add performance, with a weight increase, fully clip the track with a good set of aftermarket drivers. There is a major advantage to that mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sage advice.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
there’s a market for spinners for these. I have a cnc but it’s handheld so I’m limited to wood. still though, teak or ipe ones would be kewl.

Premium Features