• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What Avy Backpack do you prefer?

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
By the way, that pack is not available yet, but I was able to try one on at Haydays. I was told they'd be shipping out in a few weeks.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I like this pack a lot. Small, light, not bulky... not cheap. Basically a Nac Pac with an airbag. I like vests, but found the BCA to be somewhat restrictive and bulky whenever I started working hard.

Like some others said it would be best to try to find somewhere to try some of these options on.

View attachment 332565

View attachment 332566
Link?

Or even a model name?

I really like my nac pac for dirt.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I had a snowpulse vest I ran for a few years and I run hot and that vest was really hot when working hard. I wear a tech vest under my coat and Pieps pack and that can get warm too buts it’s def cooler and more comfy to me.

F
Jul 31, 2020
I like the new Motorfist Argo bag. It is super light and compact but has just enough storage to carry what you need. I really like the small sealed cansiter system they use because for one there is no risk of leaks. With the refillable brands I tried I had issues with dropping pressures and was constantly having to check them. Also I can toss a spare set of canisters in the bag so If I accidentally set it offf on a tree branch or something I still have the comfort of being able to ride with the bag the rest of the day. Just some of the things I like along with the normal things like the handle being setup for sledders and having the radio setup on the other side, a nice shovel pocket and goggle pouch, etc...

https://motorfist.com/argo-avalanche-airbag-backpack/20941-60/product/
https://10luggage.com/best-kipling-backpacks/

As far as a vest underneath I like the EVS comp vest. It does not have the most protection but it is comfortable. I tried tek vest and evs vests previously and they were too bulky I ended up never wearing them. So I figure less protection is better if I actually wear it because some is better than none.

Nice bag. After reading about it, I would like to buy it. Can you say how long have you used your bag to understand their shelf life.

Premium Features