• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TRAILER QUESTION: Which do you prefer and WHY? Trailswest or Logan Coach???

ratlover

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 6, 2021
Central IL
What trailer do you have exactly
A 12x12 sport hauler with 14’ enclosed garage. Not ideal for sleds. If I bought new it wouldn’t be what I would go with but it was a couple years old and pretty sure it never got used. Still smelled new. So got what I thought was a good deal. The huge bathroom is useless to me for sledding and still unsure if the slide is worth the weight and complexity cost. But for reference it pulls great and honestly surprised how stable it feels even in crappy weather and heavy wind. This is my first GN and will be the direction I go in future for any decent sized trailer. Thats more of my point. As a guy that had those concerns going to a trailer from a deck. Did I mention its HEAVY? Lol

N

nickPSD

Jan 27, 2008
Sioux Falls, SD
I really just need to contact them directly at this point and see if we can't get some REAL VERIFIED numbers on these beasts.

Maybe borrow a couple trailers from manufacturing and just drive them over to the scales.?

I ended up buying a 31' Logan Gooseneck horsepower trailer, very well built! Long story short, I live in SD and had to have the trailer weighted on a local scale, trailer weighted in right at
9820 lbs total. Roughly 7000lbs on both rear axles. So yes they are heavy

Premium Features