• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

West Yellow Cat or Yamaha

K
Mar 27, 2013
Looking to rent the Alpha or Blue Alpha in West Yellow January 2022 but options appear thin. Internet machine says Yellowstone Arctic/Yamaha permanently closed. Typically go through HighMark but he's not handling any Cats this year.

Any options for Cat or Yamaha in West Yellowstone for 2022?

Don't ask why I'm looking for these brands....too many pucks to the head! Thanks in advance!

Matt

K
Mar 27, 2013
The scoop on West Yellow Yamaha/Arctic Cat. Looks like I'll be slumming it on a Polar-trash or Ski Donkey this season!

Yellowstone Arctic Yamaha. The owner has gotten older and had a few health problems. His sons didn't have any interest in taking over and they didn't have much for inventory, so the building sold to the Firehole Fill-up the gas station next door. I'm not sure what their future plans are...... They leased out the building to someone renting side by sides during the summer and I think that will be the same for next summer.

SKOL!

Premium Features