• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WE HAVE A Hawk THREAD!

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
He likes snow globes.

http://www.myspace.com/kotidreamer

the hawk's Interests GeneralFirs off, some of the things I dislike: litter-bugs, pimps, drugs, smoking, liquor, dead beat moms or dads, people who materialistic, animal neglect... Now for some of the things I like: playing in the snow, crowd surfing, martial arts, watching television, staying in shape, playing every single sport there is, playing truth or dare, popcorn, playing spin the bottle, things that terrify the average person, s club 7, video games, traveling, watching sunsets and sunrises, paint balling, kissing in the rain, eating porridge, watching wraaastlin', dancing in the rain, having a mudd fight, spaghetti & meatballs, pretending I know how to dance, smoking the Hooka, playing Simon says, running in slow motion in the middle of a field, being a blessing to others, pillow fights, mud wrestling, playing musical chairs, chillin' on the beach, starring at the sky, eating nachos, toe socks, foam parties, gritz, water guns, mukluks, water balloons, suspenders, streaking, skinny dipping, fun houses, gag gifts, apple crunch, ask aida, sliding across the floor while wearing socks, anything 80's, long walks on the beach, anything bouncy, water parks, road trips with a few of your friends, potato sack slides, boston baked beans, singing in the shower, samantha mumba, tug-o-wars, maya angelou, group hugs, running of the bulls, snow globes, mazes, free running...:eek:

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Thirsty?

722575788_340347d3f8.jpg

Premium Features