• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Want to Find

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So a couple of weeks ago I was coming down from a climb and hit a rock covered in a little bit of snow. I hit the rock it launched my sled in the air followed by it endowing a couple times down the mountain. I bent the tunnel, busted my hood, jacked up an a-arm and a lot more.

State Farm is willing to pay more then their book price of 3600 since the sled was perfect with only 1600 miles, but the claims guy is having troubles finding listing prices. so if anyone knows any sites with sled listings or have seen listing for a 2003 Arctic Cat MCat 800 151 for more then 3600 that would be great if you could send them my way.

I’m 21 and a junior in college, I play football at UMW so I don't have a job during school and any little extra cash to put towards a M would be awesome.

THANKS GUYS
THANKS GUYS

Last edited:
S

Smoothlander

Dec 13, 2007
W.C. Minnesota
I was thinking NADA but they only go to 2004. If the sled is paid off $3600 is not bad IMHO. Take $500 and spring order a 2010 M8 and work you a$$ off for the rest, no payments until March '10.

R
Dec 3, 2007
Take the $3600 for repairs rather than have them total it, tell them you want to keep the sled and do repairs at your snowmobile repair shop of choice and at your leisure. Part out whats left of the sled, or buy a new aftermarket tunnel, a-arms and put it back together. The parts are readily available.

Premium Features