• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TUrbos

J

jeffwmc54

Mar 21, 2011
yakima Wa
I was at my dealer today and they said it is on the truck and it should be here this week! They also told me that it would be here the 1st of October too, so we'll see what happens.

ridgelinerunner

Premium Member
Oct 2, 2008
TURBO

Our M1100 White Limited was built yesterday, should be here soon. Can't wait to ride that thing!!!

T

tbeaton

May 28, 2008
MA
buddys father was told his xf 1100t limited is not shipping until 11/28/

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
the load list with vin numbers load number trucking company etc was on my email this am....ours are coming don't know about yours lol.

J

jeffwmc54

Mar 21, 2011
yakima Wa
I was updated again today by my dealer that cat invoiced my sled and apparently when this happens he said it should be here tomorrow or Friday! I hope this is true because I have yet to see any turbos or retros for that matter!!! Vary excited to do some garage riding and start with mods also...oh and as soon as it's here I'll post pics asap. Crossing my fingers still! :)

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
Our dealer is such a putz I stopped in today and he basically said get until I call you, he is pissed about no stock units after he gave a smokin deal on snow checks because he was pissed at other cat dealers. CHallenge now is if he actually gives us our sleds.

Anyone know if a snowcheck can be snuck away from a customer as in saying "yours was cancelled" and then selling at a higher price to someone else??

R

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Oct 28, 2010
Swift Current,SK
Got an e-mail yesterday. Had XF1100T LTD and M1100T 50th ship. waiting for alot more than that though, but they will start coming now. - Cody

Where are you from Jimb?

My understanding with Snowcheck's is they are placed in the buyers name (YOU). My dealer said A/C has taken 30% of his stock back but all purchased snowchecks will be honored. Call Cat directly if dealers gives you grief.
Anyone know if a snowcheck can be snuck away from a customer as in saying "yours was cancelled" and then selling at a higher price to someone else??

J

jeffwmc54

Mar 21, 2011
yakima Wa
Told today that Monday is the day! They must be delivering all retro 1100t's next week in WA, cause I've heard of other dealers getting them next week too.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Just got notice that our 2 are shipping out today, be here next week. One Anniversary and a limited 162. Sweet!!

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Country cat here in Mn where I bought my sled posted on facebook today that they have not recieved any m1100turbos yet. . . :frown:

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
If I were THe shipping manager at Arctic Cat, and these sleds (Turbo mountain sleds) were only dribbling out of the factory, I would certainly ship these units to where the snow is likely to fall first.

For me, that means shipping them to Western Canada and the mountain west of the U.S

Us guys here in Minnesota really do not get rideable snow until (Most years) early December.

583, I ordered my 1100T 50th from Country Cat as well. I am not expecting to see my new sled until at least Thanksgiving.....

That gives me another month to keep saving those dollars to pay for it!

Although I would like to do some garage sidehilling like the rest of you, the older I get (I am 46 now), the more patient I become and put getting these toys into perspective.....

That seems

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
I may have a chance to go on a trip over thanksgiving so it would be nice if I had a sled if that chance arises.

If that "chance" is a chance to go out west to the mountains, remember, there is no base!

Been there done that, bent the hell out out of my trailing arm from digging down to a rock.....

Premium Features