• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

turbo yamaha control boxes.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Hey guys i'm trying do some research for turbo kit on my apex and my Q was, Is the prologger box like the RB3 box or is it just a fuel box like pure logic, boondocker, etc except that it shows boost, rpms, A/F? I kinda like the idea of the prologger with it being all-in-one unit and not having multiple gauges hanging off the bars but i'm a fan of the rb3 box and the way your able to easily tune your mapping.

thanks
Spenser

Z
Oct 8, 2003
Utah
The prologger can be used for fuel, but no one has messed around with it to make it work yet. We use the Pure Logic fuel controller to control fuel. Prologger is used primarily to read wide band/electronic boost controller/rpm. The thing I like about it most is being able to log a pull. When I'm going 90 up a hill I can't look down to see my a/f, boost and so on. So you press "start" make a pull then when you come back down the hill press "stop" and you can scroll through the log and see what was happening.

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
The prologger can be used for fuel, but no one has messed around with it to make it work yet. We use the Pure Logic fuel controller to control fuel. Prologger is used primarily to read wide band/electronic boost controller/rpm. The thing I like about it most is being able to log a pull. When I'm going 90 up a hill I can't look down to see my a/f, boost and so on. So you press "start" make a pull then when you come back down the hill press "stop" and you can scroll through the log and see what was happening.

I think the only thing that Prologger supports for fuel control is some honda model...but if they can figure it out, it should be a good box...

right now, I think the only one that does everything, is the PowerCommander, but even it takes a few under the hood boxes...

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
correct me if i'm wrong but doesn;t the RB3 box also have the capability to remeber your last pull but u just gotta bring out the laptop right?

Premium Features