• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Performance in Canada

H

High Roller

I will be riding in Valemount,BC Jan 28-31 if anyone wants to see or try a Turbo Performance XP garrett turbo kit. Also will be stocking kits in Canada in the short near future. Will post other dates for those guys that can make these dates. Mostly ride Revy and Valemount. Pm me on here or through my website.

Happy Ridin!:D

Trevor

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i love it. you go from buying a one from r&d to being a dealer for turbo performance. sounds like a good plan.:beer;:beer; from what i have seen you should be very happy:):)

M

maxwellzx

Oct 16, 2008
i ride there every weekend i will deffinetly be taking you up on your offer LOL

been dying to try one of these things only ever tried a boostwurx one that was well.....not setup so well? ie my stock 163 kicking the pss out of it

H

High Roller

Sled is running amazing. 12psi pulls like crazy! Tunning the set up is easy. For those guys thinking about turboing there XP you will not be disappointed with this kit! And for those guys thinking get a 860, spend the extra for a turbo, which really isnt much more time you get the pipe, airbox, etc. Thanks again Josh. If anyone is looking for a kit just pm or call.:face-icon-small-hap

TREVOR

H

High Roller

Valemount, oasis and west ridge. Trail starts at 2300ft and ride from 6000-7000ft. Rode all day at 12psi but turned it up to 14psi for some climbs but isnt needed. 100% c12 with engine-tech turbo design head and dual ring pistons. Busy riding so no videos sorry. I think one of the guys got me on video rolling down a chute. Lol........ I will try to get it and put it on my website

Where r u riding?
What ratio of pump gas to race gas r u using at elevations?
Got any vid?

B

burried

Dec 22, 2007
can you run pump gas or p/g mix? how much carb tuning do you have to do to ride the altitudes mentioned above? can you get away with power jet adjustments or do you have to jet all the time?

H

High Roller

Yes you can run pump gas at lower boost levels, and the factory head cut down or turbo head. You jet once for the altitude that you ride, and adjust power jets for the boost levels. I run with the power jets out a turn and half from the from the parking lot, and up top at 6000-7000 feet turn it in half a turn. So it takes less then a minute to tune if you run the same altitude and boost level. If you turn up the boost turn the power jet up.

can you run pump gas or p/g mix? how much carb tuning do you have to do to ride the altitudes mentioned above? can you get away with power jet adjustments or do you have to jet all the time?

B

burried

Dec 22, 2007
thanks Trevor, can you pm me a kit price including available options?

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
hi trevor

can you tell me what the primary has in for weight and ramps, i think the doo dealer in leftbrige sells those kits as well, but was not happy with the clutching they sent with it...

we are hopping to get it out this week if we can find some good snow and compare... what track speeds are you seeing

will you be riding revy soon, thinking about going that direction soon

H

High Roller

Fred, I will send you a pm. Hopefully get to revy in feb, if not forsure for big iron in march. Things are crazy busy at the shop with guys wanting turbo kits. Rode with a turbo dragon, turbo m8 and apex with a big front mount this weekend, all the guys cant believe how the xp goes under boost.

M

maxwellzx

Oct 16, 2008
very nice, what happened looked like you had alot of speed to make it over?

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
i now know who you are...lol was looking at your pictures and reconized the truck from the dyno room,...lol sorry i didnt get it quicker:wine: like in the pm

now i now how crazy you are... i see why the video fits the personality... tyson, mike, and myself still laught how you took use threw the back roads of edmonton at 80mph plus in your lifted duramax, still running sweet?

i aways thought you were a supercharged yammy rider... sure looks like you have track speed with the doo turbo, maybe need a racers edge skid, holds the skis well

now we gotta ride soon, keep us posted, mikey just got a turbo nitro, and if you know mike, it will have all the workings

we would love to do valemount, with you some time, latter

Sorry, not the best video. But you can see the speed that the turbo makes. And the speed i was rolling down the hill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NYlOeFGRy8

Premium Features