• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Hayabusa powered ultimate ATV

turboDS1300

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
I'm asking $16,500 for it.

Time to sell my pride and joy. Like new, very low hours - maybe 5 hours most of run time.

Completely customized ATV for sale with Suzuki Hayabusa 1300cc EFI four cylinder and a RCC Stage 1 turbo kit. Runs on pump gas (93+ octane). Instand spool up and gobs of torque. Quad puts down a lot of power ~ 250hp at the rear wheels and is very reliable. Way too many extra's to list. Elka quad rate shocks up front. Works dual stage shock in the back. Custom sprockets, bumpers, fuel cell, handlebars and clamps, Lazerstar lights, 530 ZZZ chain, and much more. Currently setup for ice dragging, but it also has a full set of sand drag tires and is also completely trailable. Many, many custom parts. I have built several of these and I know what I am doing. This one has very low hours - about a half hour in the dunes, and two days of ice running. Check out www.turboquads.com for more pictures (this is the black quad) or email me at info@turboquads.com with your phone number and I'll give you a call. Delivery or shipping can easily be arranged. Serious offers may be considered or else I would trade for a low mileage LB7 Duramax crew cab.
turbo_atv_1.JPG

Last edited:

turboDS1300

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
ttt

Nearly every component on it is either powdercoated or anodized. Custom triple-buffed Skat Trak 16 paddle rippers with Kevlar reinforcements on anodized beadlock rims. The other rims are 14" ITP SS series rims with car tires and carbide sled studs on the rear and ice screws on the front. It hooks up very well in either the sand or on the ice.

Premium Features