• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Days - Lolo Pass

M
Oct 16, 2010
Hello to all. I would like to invite all of you to Lolo Pass here in Lolo, Mt on April 2nd 2011 for our 2nd annual turbo days. We will have our new Pro rmk kit running on pump gas at 6 psi of boost non -intercooled and the intercooled version running at 8 to 10 psi. Both machines will be available for everyone to test. We will also have the new Ski-Doo e-tec set up turbo charged for everyone to ride. For those of you who can't make it visit you tube and look for pump gas pro rmk by hm turbos or visit the web site.
I hope everyone is running in top notch condition and would love to here or see some pictures and videos of all your outings. Keep in touch and be safe out there. Watch out for avalanches.
Cheers

Shane Hart
HM Turbos / Harts Motorsports
406-273-6111 ph
406-273-3806 fax
7105 Lolo Creek Rd
Lolo, MT 59847

I know I will be there with my Pro!!!!!!! Come on up and take it for a spin.

B

bighole1818

Dec 18, 2009
Big Hole valley, MT
Super stoked to rip on that intercooled pro some more. That thing fricken FLYS. Turbo days is gonna rock this year. Im bringin the BBQ and some steaks, after party at Ropers.

Premium Features