• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

tss new turbo kits

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
FYI. The one I was on was installed and setup by them plus 4 days tuning. So in this cause it is not the customer setting it up wrongfully.

The one I rode had bad lag too, very hard to ride in technical areas never knew when the power was gonna come on and when it did it was like a light switch. Wasn't setup by TSS though so thought maybe tunning or something was off, but maybe not.

B

bacon1

Sep 10, 2008
What exactly is a "mid mount" on a two stroke?? How does that work?

I only caught a glimpse of it. From what I sw there wasn't much of an expansion chamber. The turbo was mounted fairly close to the y-pipe that's all I can say.

B

bacon1

Sep 10, 2008
The one I rode had bad lag too, very hard to ride in technical areas never knew when the power was gonna come on and when it did it was like a light switch. Wasn't setup by TSS though so thought maybe tunning or something was off, but maybe not.

From a dead stop to wide open mine will fall on its face. Feather into a little and it'll pull your arms off lol. My only issue with that is in the deep it was a pain to get moving from spot that should have been no issue to pull out of. This year I'm going to build a cold air set up and maybe go back to the stock 19 tooth instead of the 21 that's in there now.
My kit was installed and tuned by TSS and I'm pretty damn happy with it, that's all I can say.

T

teamthunderf**ked

Jan 11, 2009
cherry point ab
the secrets been unveeled insta boost with a kpa self contained turbo right on the fat part of tge pipe =quicker spool up and the wieght up front where u want it i am stoked and pissed at the same time that i gotta spend more money

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
the secrets been unveeled insta boost with a kpa self contained turbo right on the fat part of tge pipe =quicker spool up and the wieght up front where u want it i am stoked and pissed at the same time that i gotta spend more money

Meaning the pipe is a belly dump like the old 670's -OR- there isn't anything left at the fat part of the pipe and it terminates to the turbo?

Premium Features