• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THUNDER MOUNTAIN LODGE RETIRING

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
My My, how things are remembered. I remember a slightly different take on events. The trailer was bought in WI where at the time and I think it is still the same today but not sure they are not titled or licensed. I sold it to you "AS IS WHERE IS" as the bill of sale states. You were very happy the day you picked it up and I remember you telling what a great deal it was and you could get everything handled. Now you and your buddy are on here trying to make me look like an ***. I FIND THAT VERY IMMATURE. If you didn't know what your state requires that is not my fault.
As for your buddy ED FAST he says he is not on here to bash me but that is exactly what his first post was. What a joke. I even offered you a couple of FREE nights stay here for all the problems you were experiencing.
So, just to show you how I handle business and always deal in good faith I will make you two offers. You get to decide which one you want. First send me back the MSO and I will get you a title and whatever that costs it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Easy enough. I will get you a title but the COST TO DO THAT IS ON YOU. If you don't want to do that, bring me back the trailer in the SAME CONDITION you bought it in, which was virtually new and in perfect shape and I will GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK. Remember and please reread previous sentence. If as you say, it hasn't been used in two years, (I really find that hard to believe) it should be in great shape and is probably worth more today than I sold it to you for. Try and find a better deal anywhere, it ain't gonna happen. Your decision, offer is good for 7 days. I don't want to hear about this a year from now.
What I do find very ironic is Stingray and I don't usually agree on things but I too just bought a Goldwing and it had never been titled and I had a title for it in about 3 hours. It sounds like he was able to do the same thing, so it is not a hard thing to do. Granted it was a 38 year old bike (nostalgia is gonna cost me a fortune lol) but it was very simple to do.
If what I have proposed is not what you want then you are out of luck as far as me doing anything for you. I really don't know what else I could do for you. Oh, say hello to Ed Fast!

Ok Mark, let me tell you about a matter I do have knowledge of. I'm the poor sob that bought a sled trailer from you over 2 years ago. A certificate of origin is NOT a title and means absolutely nothing in Wyoming to anyone other than the original purchaser. When I picked up the trailer you gave me a certificate of origin for the trailer with YOUR name and business. At that time I did not know this would not be sufficient in the state of Wyoming to obtain a title. So after repeated attempts I finally got ahold of you. You told me to send you the certificate and you would convert it to a title and then send it back to me. Well two years later after several threatening emails and I think one phone call you actually answered I received a certified letter containing the exact certificate of origin that I had sent to you 2 years earlier. After I received the letter and saw what was inside I decided enough was enough. I didn't contact you again because I knew it was a lost cause and that you were not worth any more of my time. I did NOT receive a title and I am NOT happy! Lesson learned. All I can say to those in search of a refund from this so called 'stand up' guy is good luck! Two years from now you might receive a receipt for a refund you never got. Now Mark, who's speaking of matters they have no knowledge of?

S

SSWIM

Nov 19, 2001
Grand Junction, Colorado
Hey Mark. Where's the keys to the snow cat??? Gonna be needing a parking spot soon.

Hope all is well. Can't believe you take such advantage of people. Ya jerk. LOL. Oh yea, I owe you for some fuel I got a few years ago. 10 gallons or so. I AM a flake.

Sam

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
Yeah, thanks a lot Sam. That fuel was the profit for the year. Look at what it has done, now I have to sell! Plowing the lot as we speak. Coming up this weekend? We only got about 5-6" out of yesterdays storm. Wet and heavy but we need a lot more. Nothing today, cloudy but that is all.

D

dmaxd2500

Sep 29, 2009
G WYO
Well Mark you are right about one thing in those ramblings you call posts....We are trying to make you look like an a** because the shoe fits! As for those so called 'offers' I'm done dealing with you and your bullsh** and there will be no deal made! You had your chance! I've spent over two years shoveling your bullsh**! As Ed Fast stated, 'always promises'! You are good at making lies for promises, I'll give you that! The bottom line is it was YOUR responsibility to provide me a LEGAL title at the time of the sale and you did not, nor did you ever do so in the proceeding two years. That makes you sir a LIAR! So I have a counter offer for you. You can provide me with a clean, clear, Colorado title for my trailer at YOUR expense or I can SUE YOU. Your choice. I'll get in line behind your insurance company investigating you for insurance fraud.

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
You have to be one of the dumbest Sumbitchest around. I made you 2 very good offers, more than anyone else would do. But now you resort to name calling and vague insinuations which have no merit whatsoever. I am pretty sure Ins. Co. do not pay if there is any indication of wrongdoing, and they paid very promptly as per my contract with them. They even commented on how little Ins. I had on the place. Way less than what it would cost to rebuild what I had. So your threats are meaningless and just another example of you not knowing what you are talking about. See a common thread here?
Sue away buddy. Three people on here have offered to buy your trailer so getting a title must be very simple. Just do it. Glad you commented like you did an a public forum, I think I will have an even better case for slander! Wanna have a go at it, get your wallet out. Oh, by the way those offers are now off the table.
Have a nice life and pay attention to what you are doing next time and you won't have problems. Better yet just go get a title if you really need one. It's not that difficult.

Well Mark you are right about one thing in those ramblings you call posts....We are trying to make you look like an a** because the shoe fits! As for those so called 'offers' I'm done dealing with you and your bullsh** and there will be no deal made! You had your chance! I've spent over two years shoveling your bullsh**! As Ed Fast stated, 'always promises'! You are good at making lies for promises, I'll give you that! The bottom line is it was YOUR responsibility to provide me a LEGAL title at the time of the sale and you did not, nor did you ever do so in the proceeding two years. That makes you sir a LIAR! So I have a counter offer for you. You can provide me with a clean, clear, Colorado title for my trailer at YOUR expense or I can SUE YOU. Your choice. I'll get in line behind your insurance company investigating you for insurance fraud.

S

SSWIM

Nov 19, 2001
Grand Junction, Colorado
CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Atta boy, I knew you would come back around. Oh, by the way the last one bought from you I never got a title for. WTF! Oh, forgot that is probably on Rod.

HAHA. Oh yea, you messed up big time. You sold my old Cat without a TITLE!!! I'm gonna SUE you now. LOL. Fraud and all that other stuff. How do you sleep at nights (I guess the BLONDE helps).

Some peoples kids.

See ya on the hill.

Sam

D

dmaxd2500

Sep 29, 2009
G WYO
So you all see? He did not provide me a title like he repeatedly claims he did! All Lies! Same as all the bull**** he's spouting about his insurance claim! Who's slandering now? Trust me, if it was that easy I would have had a title a long time ago so I didn't have to deal with your dumbass! See you in court!

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
More evidence, thanks. I know you can't see me but I am smiling right now.
I see your a Toy Up Dealer, wonder what they will think of one of their dealers threatening people on a snowmobile forum? Just a thought!
Rather than discussing this further on here (you know he said she said) why don't you just do what you think you have a right to. Luv ya, and don't worry, I won't sit up waiting for your Xmas card this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features