• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The hood is complete

E
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane WA
The hood is complete... updated with video

Well mountain fit surprised me again today, They got their air box shelf done today so the hood is ready to go on. I also got some final pricing from them today. The hoods in black and white are $275. Air box shelf is $55 and shipping anywhere in the lower 48 is only $35. The last thing he said he wants to do is build a vents for the air intake. He's talking about doing a vent under the tach and a couple others.
This thing saves a ton of weight and looks awesome, and you cant beat the price. He has about 10 of them done and ready to ship

hood rear.jpg

shelf.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
dang...very very nice...

I see you have a nice black/white M hood hanging in the corner of your shop...wish you was closer if it was for sale..

predator800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2010
Saskatoon, SK
How does the shelf attach to the hood. I roll my sled over everytime I go out. Just wondering if it will stay in place when the hood is flexing.

E
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane WA
How does the shelf attach to the hood. I roll my sled over everytime I go out. Just wondering if it will stay in place when the hood is flexing.

I believe it's going to be an epoxy and then heat tape to help seal anything that the epoxy didn't. They are doing the hood for my sled to figure out what works best. The best part about it that I have seen is its going to allow everything bolt right up, and have multiple air intake openings. Which will be nice when your in deep snow and the front of the sled is berried it will still pull air from up by the tack

predator800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2010
Saskatoon, SK
Almost sounds too good to be true. Basically it does what the c3 hood does for a fraction of the price with little weight difference. I think I'm sold on it.

E
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane WA
This product is deffinently gonna be a game changer.c3 makes an amazing product and carbon finer is expensive to work with so their price makes since but not everyone can afford a 1250 hood 250 shelf and 250 to ship. This hood is for those guys

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Cause they were using my sled to get the fitting done and I was putting in a solid post with 9" riser and carbon bars. They are back on now though

Well..... let's see it! Better pictures this time.

Sled208

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2010
What is the weight savings with this? Do you have to use any sort of extra air intake filters?

Premium Features