• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Supercharger build

tundramonkey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
MN
Completed pictures. As you can see the cover goes all the way down so you don't have to worry about sticking your foot it the belt drive.

tundramonkey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
MN
New injectors with plug adapters.

Old injectors in the fuel rail.

New injectors installed and ready to go back in sled.

tundramonkey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
MN
Need to relocate the fuel line. As you can see the supercharger bracket hits the fuel line. Need to remove the support bar, drill out the rivets holding on the throttle/fuel supports, flip and relocate to the top of the support bar. I was able to use an existing hole for the lower line support but needed to drill a new one for the upper.

B

brendan ross

Dec 1, 2007
pine pass area b.c. canada
Clutch kit has been installed. Kit includes new weights, 73 grams, H5 primary spring, 155-300. New helix 36/42 and H5 secondary spring 150-250.

I'm running that exact set up in my sled minus the primary spring i went to a softer engaging spring(D&D white /not sure on spring rate) i started with 68's and went up to 73's i did have jeremey build me 3 new helix's to try that where more aggressive the sled can pull more no problem i am riding at a lower elv than you as well though. i can't remember for the life of me what the deg of helix's i had built where been to long haha ill go look in my junk drawer one of these days I've got a fair amount of vids on youtube if your interested check them out or if you have any questions on the install pm me it is pretty simple compared to a turbo install you should be good https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCogZbydW_1fbUze8W7qv0MQ

tundramonkey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
MN
I'm running that exact set up in my sled minus the primary spring i went to a softer engaging spring(D&D white /not sure on spring rate) i started with 68's and went up to 73's i did have jeremey build me 3 new helix's to try that where more aggressive the sled can pull more no problem i am riding at a lower elv than you as well though. i can't remember for the life of me what the deg of helix's i had built where been to long haha ill go look in my junk drawer one of these days I've got a fair amount of vids on youtube if your interested check them out or if you have any questions on the install pm me it is pretty simple compared to a turbo install you should be good https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCogZbydW_1fbUze8W7qv0MQ
Thanks for the info on the clutching! What elevation are you running at?

Last edited:

tundramonkey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
MN
Last edited:
Premium Features