• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Super Strong Fantom Recoil Rope

4Z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2002
Western Washington
community.webshots.com
Update.....
I have been notified by my inside guy at the factory that my cost will be going up on my next order. The new cost will be $18 each instead of the $15. I still have some in stock of the old price, so if you have been thinking about it, I would get your order in now before I re-stock.

Thanks for all the orders this season!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
At the very least, everyone should have one of these for a backup for when the stock rope does go down.

R

R_8_N

Nov 28, 2007
Pulled my WC 1200 over for years with never a issue. Great stuff!

L
Apr 30, 2010
N/E AB
Do you get it pre cut or can I buy by the foot ? Looking at buying a length for the garage so I can cut whatever length I need depending on the toy.

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
tough is an understatement

I got my rope and one end was a little frayed. No problem cut 1/2" off and slip it through the little hole.

Wow I could not cut it or burn it. I had to get my cutter die wheel to cut completly through it. I can imagine this rope will be the last thing to break.

I am very happy with the product! Now to fix my new weak link the pull handle.

I am thinking about getting another billet one. ( lost the last one up at green water after a previous rope broke.)

I have broken two plastic ones, the 900 M1 mountain cats are are real beast to start.

Ian

Premium Features