• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Summit Today

Aug 16, 2009
believe it or not we came across the abominable snowman also,
he was spotted at the tit, white as can be
due to circumstances along with word from him we can not relese any photos of him at this time

I
Nov 26, 2007
leaving this one cause its sick

Untitled_Panorama1.jpg

Last edited:

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
hey...are mags hands hanging at his knees yet?..figure as hard as the turbo's pull they should be...reverse evolution at work...:peep:

Only when they can hook up!

haha yeah i had to hit it because she said she was a rep for red bull and monster.......by the way icr your custom monster wrap is on order she said........good riddin with you shwee and mag and i dont take any responsibilty for "that guy"......you know who he is

He definitely livens things up :beer;

h3ll of a season!
first ride for a few of us this winter it was great to get out with everyone and have a good time and joke around
barrowed sleds are the only way to go

Nice meeting you and t_rav, and couple other's that where there at the bonfire but I don't remeber the names :eek:

Great pictures, was great meeting up with you guys as well. :)

Yup thanks for the invite Marv, slap that nephew George around for us :face-icon-small-hap

D
Jan 30, 2008
ANC, AK
www.myspcace.com
Did you see those idiots with the old Arctic Cat lynx. lol. That was my group, I took a friend of my wifes with me, since I needed to do some test, tune, and break in. We actually managed to put 50 miles on today with that thing. I tried to get it up the first big hill into the hoodoos with her sled and she took my sled up, but as you saw when you rode by that it didnt work out. Hope you guys had fun.

Lil work to that lynx and it will rally... Good to meet you and talk abit...
ICR, Mag and the rest of that crew, If I had known it was you would have stopped on the TIT and said HI. Was ridding the Black and yellow M8 w/ 3 Polaris following behind..

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
I love the words of encouragement in there...who does that.

Where's the rest of the helmet cam footage? :D

I think we saw you guys a couple times that day, but didn't know it was you.

Mag
_MG_1955.jpg

Shwee
_MG_2058.jpg

907iq repping bro-mobiling with the flat brim helmet
_MG_2060.jpg

That flat brim helmet was bad azz... I thought you were gonna get one?!

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
I love the words of encouragement in there...who does that.

Where's the rest of the helmet cam footage? :D

I had the camera off for a while when I thought it was on so I missed most of it :face-icon-small-sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cTCtxeiG_g

I was standing next to "that guy" so I had to dub over the sound :face-icon-small-coo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnY4PKvc_9I

Gay but the quality of the vid is ok, why the sound is about a 1/4 second behind the vid bothers me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVRdGrEcmw

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
mag, you guys gonna do the eureka forum ride if they get some snow?inquiring minds want to know..hehe..ya see I need a babysitter at the cabin for the kids...J/k...trying to get a head count so I can plan on putting some up for the weekend up there.....

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
mag, you guys gonna do the eureka forum ride if they get some snow?inquiring minds want to know..hehe..ya see I need a babysitter at the cabin for the kids...J/k...trying to get a head count so I can plan on putting some up for the weekend up there.....

Not sure, it all depends on the snow. If there's some fresh we'll be there! :face-icon-small-hap

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Yup thanks for the invite Marv, slap that nephew George around for us :face-icon-small-hap

Nephew George, lmao! Hahaha. He's just a guy I know and he was drunk and lost already looking for his real uncle Norbert that was sitting at the bar. . .
He lives in Fairbanks btw.

It was awesome meeting you Marv! Good time!! :D

Great laughs for sure, we'll do it again someday. :D :beer;

M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
Good pics by all, but the monster can and powerade bottle were sitting on the tit.....

We should all try to pack out what we pack in...

Busted, lol. If you had the room in your pack to carry it in, then you should have the room to carry it out. There are people who go up there after the snow melts, and I'm sure they dont want to see everyones trash.

Premium Features