• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spokane Area Riders Snow Report for E. Washington N Idaho & W. Montana post 28,869

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Dec 2, 2007
spoklahoma
Fish creek was INCREDIBLE yesterday...unfortunately
half the group is still up there recovering JOP's monster.
pretty sketchy snow (in my opinion anyway)
so we opted for some killer boondocking and safe hills.
one of those days you never forget. thanks again nitro
for loaning me a sled that could only be beat by a turbo:D
JOP and crew...hopin to hear a great story about how easy
it was to get er out and the damage is nowhere near as bad
as you thought:beer;

K
Mar 1, 2009
:):eek: For those who know me i just wanted to say HI! I'm still alive and ridin'. Road w/ Roy,Frank, and Karl last weekend - so i need to thank them 4 that. My old username was KMAC , but the administration wouldn't send me my password.
Coincidently: my best buddies Summit caught fire on us this year, was the damndest thing I'd ever seen. It was really hard to put out, basically we had to smother it. When we got it home it wasn't as bad as we thought. Hopefully you guys will experience the same.

I just wanna give a big shoutout to: hardA,Ragged,griz,Shad,Stormy(thanks4cominafterme),Poobrew,FSJ,KrazyKarl,H2OCrazyman,Corey,Dtrip,John Arland,and all the other dummies who have road with me...Let's do it all again!

O
Dec 2, 2007
Spokane, WA/Bozeman, MT
Fish Creek was insane yesterday, best of the season for sure.

Thanks for the great times everyone, and to skidoomod for pulling me out of the hill.

Hope the HooDoo's treat you well, JOP that really sucks about your sled dude. But now you've got an excuse to build that motor and turn up the boost!

J
Jan 20, 2002
NW Montana
Good day yesterday.....A little Dragon carnage but other than that a very fun day,best snow of the year!:D I am a bit sore today :eek:

JOP, bummer man, hope it is not as bad as it sounds:(

Justus

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
anyone heard how the pulling of the Vector went?

KMAC, man ragged is gonna crap when he reads a post from him.

S
Dec 2, 2007
spoklahoma
k-mac....i used to know a dude that went by that handle:D
nice to see ya back bro. funny thing...we were talkin about you yesterday
the convo started about NOT following people. honestly i'm glad i did follow you or we would have never known where to start looking for ya. the beautiful thing about riding an antique is that you can bounce it off trees and rocks with minimal damage

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
man I wish I could have went back and helped JOP today. But I have babysitting duty. Hope it goes good. It's a long ways back. Gonna be a few tough pulls getting it out.

Tom and JOP pushed while whitaker and I both hooked ona ski and drug it for a while. Didn't get to far before we decided we better get out before dark. We got back to the truck about 45 min after dark. JOP and whit rode double with no headlight.

Other than that it was an awesome day. I disagree, the snow was very stable. Our group climbed on a lot of open face stuff. There was only about 1 1/2- 2 ft of new and it hasn't been icy at all over there before this new stuff

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
another down

Man that's three sleds down in there. my buddy had another poo go down on Sat. He called a chopper guy and found out it is $1300 an hour:eek::eek:

I think he got one poo out today, stator I think.

Anyone have any pics of JOP's poor sled?

bummer dude!

We tried pullin another out with TWO sleds pullin,,,,, didn't even make it half way out of Kid,,,,, chitty deal!!!!!!

S
Dec 2, 2007
spoklahoma
Other than that it was an awesome day. I disagree, the snow was very stable. Our group climbed on a lot of open face stuff. There was only about 1 1/2- 2 ft of new and it hasn't been icy at all over there before this new stuff

Sawyer
i was just talking about where we were...there was a very crusty layer under 18" of new.
when we were digging nitro out off a pretty steep one we were able to dislodge some big boulders with out much effort.
like i said to jonny, i got tangled up in a tree and never saw you cats again:D
glad you found some good stuff to hit

Last edited:
N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
We were right in front of ya on the way in. Didn't see ya in there, but talked to Codeez for a little bit while one of his buddies was wedged in a tight spot.

Didn't see or start any slides up there today, did you guys see any?

Yes i think that was me in the pickle , up between the rocks. gooood fun

Like everyone has said great day, I had 2 sleds gone in and two sleds come out and they are both ridable. just a overheating brake assembly on the T-Pex. Woooo Hooooo the new turbo rocked ant 10ish pounds all day.

Sorry I could n't stay to help either boys I knew you had enough hands though.

By now they all should be ridin hard.

P

priest lake rmk

Sep 9, 2001
Spokane WA
That's not being an azz. Set us straight on the story. We got it second hand. Facts musta changed along the way.
BB

I would rather not talk about it on the internet. A lot of people helped get him out. Everyone there needs a pat on the back. It was a pretty tough to see.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Sawyer you got any pics?

Man I'm tired after cleaning house all day and then watching SX! To make it worse, I'm out of the house at 3:30am....gotta love a free for all to sign up for shifts:D Wouldn't be so bad if I fella didn't start work till 8:30.

Nitro man it's better to have good luck with sleds and bad luck with cameras.

Well I'm off to the MN section to see if there is still interest in a planned overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features