• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnowCheck confirmation e-mail

Bgilmlbz

Premium Member
Mar 3, 2019
Pocatello, ID
Has everyone that SnowChecked got their confirmation e-mail from Polaris? I have my request e-mail, paid my 500.00 and my dealer assured me I had one of their allocated Boost sleds. I messaged him again 2 days ago and he confirmed it again but I still havent gotten that email from Polaris. With everything that is going on I just want to make sure a mistake hasn't been made and I will be without a sled next fall.

o2bncamo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 7, 2009
wisconsin
My dealer doesn't put the order in until the end of the showcheck. I don't get an email from Polaris until then. I do get a receipt from them.
I've snowchecked a sled the last six plus years and it's always the same.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
I'd still want one before snow check closes. When I selected mine online at revealing, the Black and Blue hood and side panels showed the correct color in the 3d build but right under the color sample it showed Indy Red and Lightening white. My confirmation email also appeared the same. My dealer was able to change it quickly as it shows correctly now. But that is why you want the confirmation is to verify that the preorder online site was not too wonky and that everything looks right. If I had not been able to change that due to being too late I could wind up the a fugly turd in a punchbowl sled. Red and black front with blue tunnel, rails, spindles and loops.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Got my confirmation email the next day... Have until end of snow check to change anything, add accessories etc.
They are running an accessory promo now, by $750, get $250 off I think it is, so going to add some goodies to the sled, be all ready at once when I pick it up in the fall !

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Dealers finalize the actual orders at the close of snowcheck. Otherwise, you couldn't change your order (think about it - the last thing a factory wants is a flakely customer changing specs every day). You really just have a spot reserved.

C
Feb 23, 2020
Ah, this is so quaint. Everyone gets excited about that confirmation. I did too last year, and held on to that printed confirmation until February when the sled finally arrived. $500 doesn’t get you much though. You get a sled whenever they get around to it and Polaris is building dealer stock first this year (at least according to an ambassador on HCS forum).

I’m skipping the wait and will wander into the dealer for some gloves or something and see and buy a 9R off the floor (someone’s abandoned snowcheck wink wink) before the real checked sleds even hit the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Premium Features