• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**Snow** Means Christmas! Time to remember Animal's ladies!

R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
Thank you

kiM, PAYPAL sent. Thank you very much. good talking to you yesterday. Please tell the girls where I am and why I'm here. They should have my e-mail. :)

You rock! everybody who continues to show the love to these precious avy victims has my deepest respect. My heart still breaks for Dave and the girls left behind.

I often wonder if Dave had any idea of the impact he had on us all. So positive and so strong. He was a leader. I miss him.

Rock out!

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
wow you guys are good.

wish I could make a ride this year, but stupid sled needing work and those darn kids my wife made me have sure cut into fun funds....someday soon though Utah will feel my awesomeness!

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Pick a date X, i'll send ya a comp plane ticket and bring an extra sled. I'd like to meet/ride with these kinda peeps as well. Start banking the brownie points man. EW

Wow..eric..you are the man...what a heart of gold....:beer;:beer;:beer;

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Pick a date X, i'll send ya a comp plane ticket and bring an extra sled. I'd like to meet/ride with these kinda peeps as well. Start banking the brownie points man. EW

Perhaps next year EW.....but I learned on the first X-Ride, only ride your own sled. It sucks big time watching someone else's (Revbabes) sled roll down a hill. Momma isn't gonna let me out this winter with the baby. But we will ride together soon ex-big guy!

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah

Awesome! More signs of the goodness that still exists with in this site.
:cool::beer;

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
I understand. Keeping Mom happy and being Dad are jobs #1 & 2. As far as rolling one of our sleds down the hill, well you won't have invented that, especially by next year.

Hope all of you in the Animal family and all readers have an AWESOME Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year. Great Bunch of Peeps for sure. EW

Premium Features