• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**Snow** Means Christmas! Time to remember Animal's ladies!

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
Current total is $1,526.00! This is without some local money from buddies bringing me cash. This total will easily be over $2,500.00-3,000.00!

Thank you so much, once again, for the amazing generosity! This will definitely bless the lives of these ladies! :beer;:beer;:beer;

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
Is there going to be a dinner this or next week?

I think we should hold off on a dinner until after the new year. There are just too many things going on in everyone's lives right now before Christmas, and we kind of got a late start. How about an Animal ride in January or February? We will have a big dinner in association with the ride? Thoughts peeps??? I will send or deliver the money to the girls before Christmas!

Last edited:
R

RMKRAZY

Aug 5, 2001
UTAH
in...

Count me in again - I'll drop it by!

Who archived some of those awesome Animal posts? His late night rants, incredibly sharp grammar and spelling and that ever famous post "who is sick to death of digging out those RMKs?!" Those were the days! - geez I feel old saying that!

CLASSICS! - they should shared again here for new peeps to get a taste of and so we can forget the current nazi mod regime at SloWest and remember the good times!

CHEERS!

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
I will be sending over $2,000.00 to Carolyn and the girls tomorrow! You all are amazing and frequently reinforce my belief that there is still a lot of good in people of this world!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! :)

Kim

W

WXNic

Dec 8, 2007
bountiful
it says sent to kim wayne? nevermind receipt showed full name. enjoy the family's response for all of us.

Last edited:
Premium Features