• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**Snow** Means Christmas! Time to remember Animal's ladies!

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
Are they in need of a "Sub for Santa" kind of deal for the kids?
Hey Brad! The girls are now getting a little older and are probably ok. I was thinking a few bucks here and there gathered from any of us able or interested, put in a card, and maybe just send to them. We'll see how the money comes in and make a decision about a dinner with them, or maybe just a Christmas get together for us. :)

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
Last year was epic... and a very emotional night.

The girls are getting older... I was shocked last year because I hadn't seen them for a couple of years. Even the youngest has graduated now hasn't she?

If we can't get a dinner together with them at least they'll know we're thinking about them still.

And for hecks sake (that's the Utahn in me) we should do a Christmas dinner for the mafia.

sled_guy

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
Last year was epic... and a very emotional night.

The girls are getting older... I was shocked last year because I hadn't seen them for a couple of years. Even the youngest has graduated now hasn't she?

If we can't get a dinner together with them at least they'll know we're thinking about them still.

And for hecks sake (that's the Utahn in me) we should do a Christmas dinner for the mafia.

sled_guy
I think the youngest is a senior at Bingham this year. WOW! Time flies...eh!?

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
come on sledders..I know we can do right for this family...where is the spirit here?..money sent..I dare all alaskans to send some..........:beer;:beer;

S
Dec 2, 2007
Cottonwood
Check your paypal Kim

It seems the interest and ability to help may be a little down this year. I will hold off until next week. Then, maybe send a card to the family with the money and names of the donors. Thoughts?

Krista and I sent a small xxx.xx donation (damn PP fees) to help celebrate the man and his family. I am calling out all my cheap arse friends (you know who you are, donate more plasma if need be) and find it within yourselves to be generous to those in need or less fortunate than yourself this holiday season!:beer;

WFO

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
West Jordan, UT
Kim,

Lets get together this week for a lunch, give me a call and lets work something out! Marti and I will make the dinner if something is setup if not, I will give you some cash to send with the card!

Dub

p.s.

I don't think anybody is worried about you being the collector!

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Kim,

Lets get together this week for a lunch, give me a call and lets work something out! Marti and I will make the dinner if something is setup if not, I will give you some cash to send with the card!

Dub

p.s.

I don't think anybody is worried about you being the collector!

Monday I want in!

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Ttt

****to the tune of jingle bells*****

Give a little here,
Give a little there,
Give a little everywhere.

it's christmas time and all fine,
when you give give give all year.