• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow Deer Electric Heated Gloves

M
Dec 21, 2019
Product name: Snow Deer Upgraded Heated Gloves
Price paid: 139 USD
Score (out of 10): 9

Today’s outdoor enthusiasts have the unique advantage of electric heated gloves, most of which utilize a rechargeable battery to provide electric heat to part or most of the glove interior. Furthermore, these gloves can actually be set to different temperature ranges, giving you even more control over on-mountain hand comfort.
Link:
https://wildproofgear.com/best-heated-gloves/

These arrived on time, and for me are my first pair of heated gloves. The fit is good, the gloves are very comfortable, and the heating element works well. The only reason I'm giving them a 9 out of 10 really has little to do about this particular set of gloves and may be common to any pair of heated gloves like this. I normally only purchase completely leather gloves and like to break gloves in quickly by wetting them down and wearing them as they dry during a long drive so they stretch a little and the fingers bend more easily afterwards. Since these have electrical connections and heating elements embedded inside the gloves - it seems reasonable that thoroughly wetting them down (inside and outside) probably isn't a good idea. That said, they are waterproof on the outside - but it cannot be said about the interior. What I mostly like is that they are waterproof and touch screen capable.
If someone had experience in wetting heated gloves, I would be glad to hear it.

Anyway, that's just me and I would say this - If I lost these gloves, I'd buy another pair of the exact same model. They are really comfortable, and the heating works great.
If I don't feel the need for the heat, I continue wearing my normal non-heated gloves instead.

Some sources even stated they can treat Raynaud’s disease https://www.the-rheumatologist.org/...ove-hand-function-diffuse-systemic-sclerosis/

Snow Deer Also produces heated mittens and liners, but they are a not a perfect choice for snowmobile.

SNOW DEER.jpg

Premium Features