• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silvertip's Playground (Highway 80/20/89/49)

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
well another amazing weekend. dan bush climbed a stupid chute and made it look easy. those nytros have awesome power. we are still riding in a foot of pow and although we could use a few days of cold weather to harden things up a bit it is great up here.

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
Yuba Pass 4-26

Wanted to thank all of those who attended the memorial ride this weekend. It was great to meet some new faces and I wanted to personally thank all of you.

Travis

Last edited:
C
Mar 30, 2008
Crashin

Picture018.jpg

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Cool Mesenbrink! Dan's sled is the fastest thing I've ever ridden...next to mine! :)

Well, we went from snow to the lake on Sunday. Team Summit wrapped up filming for Elevation 4 with a sweet 3-sled run across Bass Lake. Billygoat, Lefty and Hatcher tore it up as a crowd of 30 or so cheered them on.

We lost one of the sleds on the way back (Lefty) and attempted a Snowhawk lake crossing that ended poorly for Pancho.

Time to start editing!

Jeff

Last edited:
A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Cools pics Mike....gotta love Smasher. Too bad we didn't get his first crash on film.....still not sure where he thought he was going.

J.Lowe...nice pics.

Premium Features