• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Service Bulletin BS201312 - Slide Rail End Caps 2013 Ms

thekrust

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
South Okanagan
How do you know if the track stabs? And any pics would be great! I just blew through my first belt today at 335 miles. Only a month of riding and have had several issues I'm not liking. My belt, one of my steering bushing is super lose, and now this. I guess buying a new sled has its downs after all. Dang!

Not to mention the track will be destroyed, the rails bent and the rear idlers folded in half as well.......you will know! Anti-stab kit cheap!

S

snobyrd

Nov 27, 2007
northeast bc
2013 pc Sled got less than 200 miles, I belt snapped , running board broke in half, side pannel cracked, now a busted track, and the first payment hasn't even been made yet.
We also bought a new pro, 400 miles and zero problems only perm grin.
Recalls sucks

B
Oct 13, 2012
S.E. SK
My dealer never contacted me about this. WTF?? Aren't they suppose to?

Is this cat's anti-stab solution? Did some guys just put on an after market anti stab kit instead?

B
Feb 26, 2008
Saskatoon, Sk

Is this cat's anti-stab solution? Did some guys just put on an after market anti stab kit instead?

Hey Keeger, I'm guessing that you bought your sled from Proline like I did?? They didn't contact me either, I was in there two days after the bulletin was issued with one rail tip already missing, damaged hy-fax, mounting bolt and the tip of the actual rail was showing a little wear. I went over to Rec Supply and bought a BDX anti-stab kit and put it on. I have rode 150 miles with the kit and no more problems. PM me if you have any other questions.

B
Oct 13, 2012
S.E. SK
Hey Keeger, I'm guessing that you bought your sled from Proline like I did?? They didn't contact me either, I was in there two days after the bulletin was issued with one rail tip already missing, damaged hy-fax, mounting bolt and the tip of the actual rail was showing a little wear. I went over to Rec Supply and bought a BDX anti-stab kit and put it on. I have rode 150 miles with the kit and no more problems. PM me if you have any other questions.

Bingo! what a bunch of useless c***s. Now I understand why EVERYONE I ask says proline is garbage. Anyway I'll PM you

SaberKitty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2006
Foothills of Grosse Gelb

Haven't heard anything from my dealer either. Yes, installed an AS kit.

Still waiting for a call back from the service manager since Monday on my fuel starvation issue below half a tank. Told him the two internet fixes and said he'd call AC to find out the official answer. It doesn't surprise me we know more than the professionals. :face-icon-small-dis

C
Feb 5, 2010
Norway
New suspension end caps in house! :face-icon-small-hap

Will mount them upcoming weekend due to work this weekend :face-icon-small-fro
So I will take a picture to compare them in size to see if there is any big difference, but however my friend that picked these baby`s up, said that the older ones are way smaller so that`s great! :D

20130111_203109.jpg

RickM

Premium Member
May 25, 2006
Central Wyoming
Photo using both the BDX and Cat New End Caps

Here is the photo of my suspension using the BDX Anti Stab kit and
Cats New End Caps. just drill the holes out to match the shaft dia.
of 5/8 inch. Hope this helps. RickM

IMG_0770.jpg

B
Oct 13, 2012
S.E. SK
Anti- Stab kit is only $70, put on ice scratchers and dump the idler wheels is what I did. sled should carve better too.

I've read the thread about the weak rails bending from jumping and landing hard on these idler wheels, I love to jump anything so i should probably get rid of them too,

did u remove both sets of idler wheels? inside and outside ones? What about this BDX inner idler wheel kit, did u throw on one of those instead? It's called the "Pro-Lite Series Inner Idler Wheel Kit 07'-UP M & X-Fire" on their webpage, will it fit a '13 proclimb?

I'm headin over to that other thread right meow see what i can find out...

127x

Jan 14, 2012
North Dakota
Here is the photo of my suspension using the BDX Anti Stab kit and
Cats New End Caps. just drill the holes out to match the shaft dia.
of 5/8 inch. Hope this helps. RickM

didn't that hole you drilled out get pretty close to the back edge of the cap like paper thin close

was gonna do mine that way, then went with bdx caps.

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
I've read the thread about the weak rails bending from jumping and landing hard on these idler wheels, I love to jump anything so i should probably get rid of them too,

did u remove both sets of idler wheels? inside and outside ones? What about this BDX inner idler wheel kit, did u throw on one of those instead? It's called the "Pro-Lite Series Inner Idler Wheel Kit 07'-UP M & X-Fire" on their webpage, will it fit a '13 proclimb?

I'm headin over to that other thread right meow see what i can find out...

dump the stock wheels, this is the BDX kit

2013-01-19_11-15-04_379.jpg

Premium Features