• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RSI's gel wrap grips??

M

mngoat

Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Swapping out stock grips(08 dragon) and hooks with RSI extended hooks and heating elements. Just wondering about the difference between RSI's standard rubber grip vs the gel wrap grip. I have smaller hands so i typically don't like the bars getting to thick. also like a tack feeling to the grips. Thanks for any feed back.

T

Trenchmaster

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
Swapping out stock grips(08 dragon) and hooks with RSI extended hooks and heating elements. Just wondering about the difference between RSI's standard rubber grip vs the gel wrap grip. I have smaller hands so i typically don't like the bars getting to thick. also like a tack feeling to the grips. Thanks for any feed back.

I bought the RSI high power grip warmers and the extended hooks for my D8. I went with the standard rubber grips and they seem like a good part to me, same size as the stock grip but nice and sticky. I think that any thing you buy from RSI would be a quality part.

Premium Features