• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Romper Room

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
Oberti has quite the reputation doesn't he....

So I can stop being so nice now and open it up a bit????:D

I'm hoping my legs look better then THAT ref in the pic....

Last edited:
B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
Oh puddles! I forgot about the plane! LOL! that was with Shanes camera...

Well Kids, I'll be leaving for Disneyland in the morning! you all be good while I'm gone!

S
May 16, 2008
Reno
Hey I saw snow up by Mt Rose the snow is coming we just need it to get out of the 80s and we might have a chance. Mother nature is really sucking the long hard one right now and I would give anything to punch her in the mouth.

Did I hear something about a hot tub and Shanes sister, what about mom and aunt OH YEAH dude bra now we are talking. mmmmmmmmmmmmm hot tub.

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
.....nice video Puddles. Shall I pull out the one of you passed out in your underwear with puke all over yourself talking in French Baby Talk???

Bring the snow baby!!!! The trip to Jerusalem.....I mean, Boise, is not too far away!!!

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
I just saw this...they are calling for this type of storm year : La Niña is sometimes referred to as the "cold phase" of the El Niño-Southern Oscillation, as surface waters in the central and eastern equatorial Pacific tend to be cooler than normal.

Thunderstorms transport heat and moisture from the surface to the upper reaches of the troposphere. The location of thunderstorms across the Pacific basin during El Niño and La Niña events can then influence the west-to-east winds high above the Earth, known as jet streams.

El Niño and La Niña can have noticeable weather impacts in the USA, which vary from season to season. A strong El Niño can result in a stormy winter along the West Coast, a wet winter across the South, and a warmer-than average winter for parts of the North. La Nina year means cold, wet, steady flow all year!!! Has anyone heard about this year being a La Nina??

Looks like it might be one hell of a year for us kids!

Last edited:
S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
Awwww Mark buddy, that's so not nice...you haven't seen me in the Rock Pit have you now....:p

Last edited:
B
After watching the videos...Looked liked Mark, got pushed out of the boat on the Pirates of the Caribean ride (by the 8 year old) at Disneyland, and hit his head in the rock pit and then found himself with a snake in Jungle Cruise.:eek:

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
lmfao.....can I be Sleeping Beauty in the story? This is where I could "open it up a little" and ask if Oberti could be one of the 7 dwarfs....but I'm too sweet of a girl to say that.....

Last edited:
B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
No...hes not a dwarf....we like to call him roid smerf! You could be smerfet....I mean she was a chic that just hung out with guys all day long. Was there ever any other girl smerfs?...NO. So ether she was really loose...or the other smerfs were all gay.

THAT JUST HAPPEND!

A
Jun 12, 2008
Dayton, Nevada
lmfao.....can I be Sleeping Beauty in the story? This is where I could "open it up a little" and ask if Oberti could be one of the 7 dwarfs....but I'm too sweet of a girl to say that.....

Honey,
You can be anyone you want, why just tonight for halloween I dressed up like Paris Hilton. Some guy with a Burt Reynolds mask walked up to the bar where I was sitting and kissed me on the lips. I crossed my legs and broke his glasses.:D

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID

Ohhhhhh.....little Canuck Smurfet with the blow to the middle section. I see your style......

If I am a Dwarf, then what does that make Gardiner and Rocknester?? I am more than cool with that though...makes it easier to bunch you guys dead square in the ba_ls!!!!

Old Chuck Norris and I have had this discussion many times. He said "You know Roid Smurf, when you are at the top, everyone is always going to be gunning for you. It's part of the title....the game....the weight you will always carry from being number one". Chuck smiled, continued, and gave me an example of what I see going on here with my current situation. Chuck said, "Roid Smurf, it's like this, most Ninja's grow up wanting to be like me, Chuck Norris, but instead, they end up being killed by Chuck Norris. Don't ever mess with Chuck Norris". Chuck stopped, looked at me sharply and said, "Roid Smurf, it is your turn now, my time has gone and I pass the buck to you. I know you are strong, and you are more than I will ever be, I want you to have this." Chuck stood up, removed a watch from his a_s, handed it to me and said, "I now name you Sue", and walked away. That was the last time I saw Chuck Norris, but I wear that watch that he gave me still to this day with great pride. So carry on with your games boys, but don't beg for forgiveness later.

Last edited:
M
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson,CA
I am too busy to write something good....but I will!!!

I believe I will poach your prophetic mussings.

I must ask, as a NIT (ninja in Training) , do you find this sword slimming.

Ninja.final.gif

:)

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
"Chuck stood up, removed a watch from his a_s, handed it to me and said,"
Great story AO, just one thing....I dont understand

Why does Chuck Norris carry a watch in is A_s? and why in gods name would you put it on!

Premium Features