• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Romper Room

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
May 16, 2008
Reno
Really Shane REALLY dude bra did you not read my last little bite I said Quote (that means what I said) ""Power does not =skill" so y ou bring your modded out sled if thats what you need to beat me and give it a try because I know how to ride I dont need all that extra power to get me where I want to go. I am sure your ski dont even f-ing try sled is going to break down just lilke both you and Rocknesters sleds did last year and I will be more than happy to tow you out with the only way out POLARIS. Yep you know it THAT JUST HAPPEND............THE ONLY WAY OUT...OH THAT JUST HAPPEND again boy that just fires me up...Shake and Bake. Now that I think of it the bee hive is just as bad as kitty kat (artic crap cat). You named yourself the bee hive a tiny a@@ insect that can only sting once. Wow so fearce watch out I belive that a bee only stings once then Uh all done. At least a kitty kat has claws but still named after a pu@@y wow once again so scary. I think I can speak for AO by saying and I quote """"BRING THAT WEAK SH!T""

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Not so lucky....I'm still here....sometimes I just sit back and listen and wait to pounce....do not insert cougar remark here !!:face-icon-small-dis I have so many things running through my head right now but all I can think of is a magnifying glass.....really???? :eek:
Thanks for the welcome guys and AO....ya I ride a Doo (I could ask if you'd like help getting on)...it makes me HAPPY, especially when they show up in crates at the house:p Perks of the job.. lucky girl....

Im sure we could deliver AO to your house in a cake... if thats what you really want! We could probably fit him and his sled in a cake... and smasher could ride circles around it on his circus assulted sled!!!

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Im sure we could deliver AO to your house in a cake... if thats what you really want! We could probably fit him and his sled in a cake... and smasher could ride circles around it on his circus assulted sled!!!

sir phatts-alot...that was ***gin' funny dude. i want to start planning the revy trip now. phelan want me to go up in the spring and help him film thunderstuck 8 in april or may. maybe we could do a joint strike.

also...i want to do Utah right after new years for 4 days...and a priest lake, idaho run too. there's a brand new 10 room log home lodge up there and the owners want us to come up in trade for a spot in Elevation 5.

jeff

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town

Phatty...it would be WAY cheaper to just ship him up in a cup cake!

and Jeff.....who are you to Hijack this thread with business?? LOL

S

Stephy

Jan 11, 2008
Geez, what did I do to deserve that punishment of having Oberti delivered to my house...the cake sure....:D

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Just think, winters almost here!

Just when you thought the cali section was dead...

Way to keep it alive blu!!!!!!!!!!

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Hey Freeride can I film the altercation with you and Oberti? I might be able to make some money off of it...also could you use pillows...? What's a sled flick without a great pillow fight....?

ring a bell?

Geez, what did I do to deserve that punishment of having Oberti delivered to my house...the cake sure....:D

You asked for it, now if chad could find a way to box up shane in his fire fighting atire and ship him overnight up north, you could have your little "altercation".

My $$$ would be on Oberti though, All the "barebackcracker" moves he learned at backbusters drive through quickie house for chiropractors, I think he could probaly twist ol freeride around and paraliyze our buddy shane!:eek:

Better be careful buddy!!!

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
No your talkin We can get shane up there. As far as winning the fight i think Shane can take him he definitly has the reach advantage.

Reach definatly goes to shane, but have you ever seen some of those short wrasler' types??

So low to the ground they have all the leverage in the world working on their side!!!! Kinda like a magnet thats stuck to the floor.... You just cant take em down!!!!!!!! (since they are already pretty much there!!!!!!

Last edited:

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
LMFAO!!!! I am too busy to write something good....but I will!!!

excuses are like a$$holes my friend, we all have them but some are definatly dirtier than others!!! (or just hairy like a select few)

AO, have you ever taken your street taught chiropractic knowlege and applied it in hand to neck combat and crippled someone?

F
May 2, 2008
quincy ca
i have whatched every chuck norris movie i dont think ao has a chance i have taken notes from the best so bring it i can also do the bruce lee kick!!!!!!!i can catch flies with chop sticks so come on not even close

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
i have whatched every chuck norris movie i dont think ao has a chance i have taken notes from the best so bring it i can also do the bruce lee kick!!!!!!!i can catch flies with chop sticks so come on not even close

HAHAHAHA...Just the thought of you trying to take "notes" made me laugh!

what Shane saw (Right hook with fist clinched, thumbs up)
what Shane wrote (Riht took his cluct sinch, dumps pu)

Last edited:

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
1212118818670.jpg

402px-Chuck_norris_toilet_paper.png

chuck-norris.jpg

Premium Features