Riot trenching

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
The Alpha joined that ranking too , flat as a board . The mono rail is where it's at . Their not kidding about how the track walks the terrain . You won't believe it till you see it do what traditional twin rails can't do . Sorry for the derailing , Hope they really do dial the Riot in an make it do what the bikes do .

My buddy is an ambassador and said he's seen lots of these bent. They also updated it silently for 2021 apparently. I'll be filing a warranty claim or fabrication is on deck. It's carbon steel, I'll bud a chromolly one.
Please keep us posted. I believe mine did the same thing. Couldn't get the front of the rails and the back to ride evenly on the track. I'm curious to see how the warranty claim dept handles this. I don't wanna be out half the season waiting for parts

Attachments

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Please keep us posted. I believe mine did the same thing. Couldn't get the front of the rails and the back to ride evenly on the track. I'm curious to see how the warranty claim dept handles this. I don't wanna be out half the season waiting for parts
I don't know why I didn't notice this before , that's a fun track , light and very playable . I use to have one , it's an old Doo version cross country race track . Still have it , it's wrapped around a pair of tires for a KFX 700 .
I've noticed Yeti and now Timbersled are using Hawk tracks on certain models too .
Just looked it up 7,500.00 for that one that has a 16 year old Hawk track on it with a rebadged name . 🤪 Put kold Litters in that track , it was designed for that style and than hang on . You'll have your dirt bike back on hard pack .

Last edited:
Premium Features