• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Question for the vaccinated -

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
The shot weakens the immune system , the variants will keep changing and the body will keep fighting it weakened . Sooner or later the body will loose, it' a LOTO, any takers .

Lockout/tagout (LOTO) is a set of procedures that are used to ensure that equipment is shut down, inoperable, and (where relevant) de-energized. This allows maintenance and repair work on the system to be performed safely

When you use to get the flu shot , you know before the flu went away , where you not infected with a virus that weakened the body ? That was a virus that either was a hit or miss , now welcome to the incinerator .

Go to corona virus and watch #2429 he will explain viral immune escape and you'll be really pleased to hear that the trifecta of this man made virus combination has a dash of AIDS hidden in it .

The human body is an amazing thing that they seem to really have a tough time killing without being obvious .

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
We are just about to a point that if we don't get the vaccine we will loose our jobs.
Then I guess the question is, what is your life worth? You will find a new job. My brother got pressured into the same thing. Hopping the lives through this. I’m luckily retired, and don’t have to make that choice.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I have a great job. My boss is a good guy and a true friend. All that said, if my employment was dependent on getting an untested vaccine for a bug with a 99.99% survival rate my reply would be...
"Kiss my balls"

Premium Features