• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys slash tunnel cut kit.

T
Apr 3, 2019
I just ordered a CR racing tunnel cut cooler and was exploring bumper options for the install and came across this new product from CR Racing.

J
Jan 1, 2023
Brackendale
I did mine a cpl months ago. It’s probably the best kit out there. Super strong if u get the kit I can send u more detailed pics of how to cut out the tunnel. He also has a YouTube video but it’s for the non slash

AB8CDA39-3D45-40DC-B7B7-B1CD7FA47813.jpeg

T
Apr 3, 2019
I bought the standard version, didn’t know the slash was available. Now I have buyers remorse.
However, I use my sled for ski access and run a long MoPros rack not sure it would fit with the slash kit.

C
Nov 29, 2008
Curious re the coolant flow in the tail piece .. is down one side then up & then down the middy and finally back up the other side?

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

T

TheBeattie

Nov 21, 2020
Hope these help. If u do the cutting and prep wrk make sure to grind that dbl crimped part dwn but be careful not to go to much. The YouTube video explains it but doesn’t show to much detail. All in all it’s pretty easy u just need a decent Tig welder. If u have any other questions shoot me a message.
How did your sled cool come spring time? I have a 163 under my 155 tunnel and it like to get warm in the spring, even with the 3ft mtntk cooler.

F

Funzy0798

Nov 6, 2023
Colorado
Hope these help. If u do the cutting and prep wrk make sure to grind that dbl crimped part dwn but be careful not to go to much. The YouTube video explains it but doesn’t show to much detail. All in all it’s pretty easy u just need a decent Tig welder. If u have any other questions shoot me a message.
Do you recall if the area with the double crimped section comes apart? Side wall from extrusion that is. Or is it glued in pretty well too? Also same question with the top sheet where the top sheet/tunnel top meets the channel coolant extrusion. Thanks

Premium Features