• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pros and Cons of the ez-ryde suspension

W

Washy

Feb 14, 2008
Langdon
Ted at terra alps racing set it up. Dont quote me on this but I think he changed springs (Rear one may be dual rate), valving, shorter front shock, different spot to mount in the front mount. weigh 210lbs. 162 track.

I dont know could be just riding style/ bar position / riding position / pull back on the bars more. I Dont know. Too each his own.

EZ ryde

I have one on a T-Apex and dont have any complaints, I have close to 1000 miles on it

and custumer service I have recieved from Steve Polakoisky (I am sorry if I miss spelled it ) But Steve from EZ Ryde is A++++

I had a couple minor issues early on, on mounting locations and or set up for my application and Steve talked me tru it over the phone and sent my the parts I needed ASAP

A++++ outfit , I almost went with the m-10,but I am very happy with the EZ RYDE so far, it handles the 3-4 foot mogals, the cornis drops and the deep pow with no problems

and it dropped a little bit of wieght of the rear of the sled too :)
Do you by chance have the dimensions for the mounting locations?

Premium Features