• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro To Khoas conversion on 23 boost with velocity shocks

J
Sep 1, 2011
S/E MN
Does anyone make a conversion kit for the velocity shock to go from PRO to Khoas. Or the extended eyelet that would be needed? I did a search but only found for the standard walker evans shocks
TIA

jdtech65

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2008
Northwest IA
All you need to do is have the 1/4” internal spacer removed to make the velocity front track shock be the khaos length. The pro length is 11.75” and the khaos is 12”. Then you can just order a khaos limiter strap. Here’s another thread that talks about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
M
Oct 25, 2012
Does anyone make a conversion kit for the velocity shock to go from PRO to Khoas. Or the extended eyelet that would be needed? I did a search but only found for the standard walker evans shocks
TIA
You don't need a kit. There's an internal spacer in the Pro Velocity shocks that limits the travel. Take it to a shock guy, have them remove the spacer, and now you have a Khaos length shock.

mt.sledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Saskatchewan
All you need to do is have the 1/4” internal spacer removed to make the velocity front track shock be the khaos length. The pro length is 11.75” and the khaos is 12”. Then you can just order a khaos limiter strap. Here’s another thread that talks about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Good that you posted the shock lengths. My shock was low on oil right from the factory. When I pulled it apart I had intentions of removing the spacer but it wasn't even in there. I've checked 3 Pro front track shocks and none of them had the spacer and all were 12" long ctc. Folks need to measure their shocks and if they're 12" just get the longer limiter strap and drop their front torque arm to the lower hole.

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Does anyone know the effective length of the limiter strap on the Pro and the Khaos?

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
You are assuming things.
I have a Khaos, curious how short a Pro strap would be to control the ski lift.

Premium Features