• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pro to khaos with factory anti stab

K
Jun 30, 2017
has anyone converted a matryx pro with the 2.75 factory anti stab to a khaos using the axys raptor khaos conversion? or do you need to use all factory parts with a longer fts?

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
has anyone converted a matryx pro with the 2.75 factory anti stab to a khaos using the axys raptor khaos conversion? or do you need to use all factory parts with a longer fts?
I used fox coilover Khaos length shock and oem limiter strap.

There’s zero reason to use khaos rails.

Fits like factory, no vibration or rubbing.

183F7DB6-F299-4EB9-A1EB-77A7D9B39CE6.jpeg1218D502-CC79-4E11-9F88-1FE47455A6F2.jpeg

B
Nov 1, 2015
I used ice age khaos rails from an axys and a mtntek bulletproof anti stab. But according to ice ages website they are selling the same rails for the matryx pro or khaos. So maybe all you’d need is the shock and limiter straps.

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
They say Khaos rails only make 10% of the difference in the Khaos conversion, the rest comes from the FTS and limiter. I don't see why you couldn't just add the limiter and shock eye extension, shouldn't need a anti stab since it already come with one.

S
Dec 5, 2010
Sḵwxwú7mesh, BC
I used fox coilover Khaos length shock and oem limiter strap.

There’s zero reason to use khaos rails.

Fits like factory, no vibration or rubbing.

I had a quick chat with iceage, they made as mention to risk of stabbing your track if you only use the longer strap and shock with stock pro rails. I believe with the 22 design and factory antistab wheels that issue is no longer a concern.

I'm planning on running the khaos length fox setup with a longer strap on my stock pro rails when I get it ! coming off a 21 khaos, I really like the handling characteristics. The khaos rails may not be worth the cost and hassle at this point. Of course I would have just ordered the 165 khaos if it was an option :)

I also kept my ice age elevate spindles from the 21, so i'll try those on the boost pony

I just need to get my new sled first ! Come oooon mr truck driver !!!

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I had a quick chat with iceage, they made as mention to risk of stabbing your track if you only use the longer strap and shock with stock pro rails. I believe with the 22 design and factory antistab wheels that issue is no longer a concern.

I'm planning on running the khaos length fox setup with a longer strap on my stock pro rails when I get it ! coming off a 21 khaos, I really like the handling characteristics. The khaos rails may not be worth the cost and hassle at this point. Of course I would have just ordered the 165 khaos if it was an option :)

I also kept my ice age elevate spindles from the 21, so i'll try those on the boost pony

I just need to get my new sled first ! Come oooon mr truck driver !!!
Highly recommend not doing anything to add ski pressure……..

Of course ice age wants to sell rails…….
(Nothing wrong with that)

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
I think I'm going to try the raptor eyelet and khaos limer strap, i have it all on the shelf from the last sled anyway.

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
Well how has the strap and longer shock worked out. I might buy a snowcheck backout, didnt want a pro though

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
I really like my boost with khaos length shock and limiter strap, with the stock track.
After adding the doo track, it was to much lift for me.

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
Looks like sold out everywhere I looked. Just an eyelet and a strap. There is probably one off another shock that would work somewhere. Maybe I'll just holdout for the Khaos

Premium Features