• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Powervalves

L
Dec 5, 2022
france
hi gang,
I have to clean my powervalves, can I remove the cables from the servomotor without deprogramming anything or do I have to clean them without removing the cables?
M8000 sno pro LTD ES 2014
thanks in advance

F
Oct 17, 2009
Manitoba
No programming/ deprogramming required. Remove cable retaining clip on servomotor, remove cables, disassemble/clean/reassemble power valves, (may need new power valve gaskets), reinstall cables to servo, reinstall cable retainer clip. Eazy-peazy. If you rotate the servo a little in the process don't worry about it, it will re-set/zero itself on next start up.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
You can remove the cables from the servo to get the extra slack to pull the valves out -without complete disassembly of the valves to clean - Once you install the cables you can by hand take the slack back up by rotating the servo back- Every time you start your sled you should see the servo move and move again when you kill it. The servo zero itself this way.

Just ensure that your cable length measurement is within spec- or you could not be opening the valves 100% because of cable stretch .

Premium Features