• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Poll on the new Summit t3 color

Please read the two questions located in the message

• Black

Votes: 359 77.0%
  • Sunburst yellow

Votes: 100 21.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 194 41.6%
  • No

Votes: 206 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N

newtrout

Oct 1, 2001
Central Washington
Black, but only if it's the proper shade of black that matches the two-tone of my truck, my helmet, my one-piece powder suit, and my european-cut boxer briefs.
Like, totally, OMG!

Seriously, if somebody makes a great sled that performs like I want, I don't care if it is literally decorated with sequins, rabbit turds and tampons!

Edit: And the T3 looks like an amazing sled. I'm jealous of you guys who are in the market for a new sled next year!

rat01

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
color

Great poll. What ever happened to choices? It wouldn't cost them any more to allow us to choose our own color, especially since these are spring order only.

Black would be better, but I also like the orange/black orange. Let's keep up the pressure. Yellow only is keeping me from running to the dealer with my penny jar.

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
I am liking the yellow for some reason. So yes, But mostly I want the "T3" package so color does not matter that much. If it is too much you can always throw a wrap on it.

T
Jan 3, 2008
nelson bc
more color options please.

black , NO

unless they changed the gray rails, chain case, and spindles to black, then maybe. (GET RID OF THE FACTORY GRAY LOOK)

SERIOUSLY SKI-DOO best release EVER and you had to ruin it with the look..
FAIL !!!

Summit8

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2001
Fairview, MT
I like the yellow, doo's been missing a yellow sled for a long time, although some black on it would be fine.
If I was in the market I'd take a 163x3, but since I just picked up a new Blk/Grn 2014 163, I'm not worrying about it.
At least Doo fans have a little something new and exciting to talk about, over in the Cat forums they have to settle for complaining about a green Doo. LOL.:pop2::biggrin1:

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
should do another poll and only ask the guys that really buy new sleds for tech. advancements. not color that's easy to fix. everybody wants the latest and greatest, well we got it. even if its yellow, its more than the other manufactures offered.

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
I don't see why it is so hard to offer multi color options. black, black and red, black and blue, black and yellow, black and orange,,,, it could really just be a sticker package, and side panel options that are easy for doo to swap around to offer more then just the big banana..

side panels on the t3 and X models should be the honey comb vent kit side panels from doo that are 450 bucks... they look good and should be a part of spending the coin for spring order..

Premium Features