• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polishing Tunnel

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

cat08m8

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2008
here is my cat i had a friend do for me

rightside.jpg

taillight.jpg

VEbumper.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

nosnos.jpg

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
Cat08m8- That's looks sick! Props from a Poo rider :D What kind of running boards are those? Do they make 'em for the Poo sleds? :devil:

Top Notch

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Hartford, S.D.
www.topnotchdetailing.biz
My posting pic's isn't working very good. If someone would like to pm me how to do it that would be great. I'm the one who polished the tunnel and bottle for "cat08M8". I just did a rev and 2 XP's that I would like to share, along with pic's of my dragon. Any help would be great.

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
My posting pic's isn't working very good. If someone would like to pm me how to do it that would be great. I'm the one who polished the tunnel and bottle for "cat08M8". I just did a rev and 2 XP's that I would like to share, along with pic's of my dragon. Any help would be great.

Tried to pm you...you don't have it turned on.

email me the pics and I'll post for you
anthor@roadrunner.com

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
Nobody has answered this question yet!

How do you NOT destroy the powerball or your knuckles on the serrated areas of the tunnel?
I usually just polish the sides and call it good but seeing as I'm on strike at work right now and have nothing but time on my hands I'd like to take a crack at the running boards too.

Do you also wax the polished areas after your done?
I have, It seems to make the mirror finish last longer.

Hans, go away. This place is for adults. :mad:

T

tynels24

Aug 1, 2008
Volga SD
I'm working on my dragon....powerball and mothers mag alluminum polish is the real deal....I'll post pics when I'm finished! Oh yeah a few brews doesn't hurt :)

M
Oct 24, 2008
Fort St James
I can't believe how many guys are using elbow grease to get the job done. The power ball works alright, but it's still slow, and doesn't do nearly as good of a job as the grinder. Seriously, if you head to Princess Auto/Harbour Freight, all the materials might cost you $50. You will get the job done in 1/10 of the time, and have 100x the finish when you're done.

Jewler's Rouge is the cat's meow.

You're in a shop. USE POWER TOOLS!!! LOL.

REVTunnelPolished.jpg
[/IMG]

Premium Features