• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Photos and google map of Mill Hollow ride on 11-18-10

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Now you see how easy you can be pulled out of topic in the Utah section :laugh:... Welcome!!! :face-icon-small-coo

LOL! Isn’t that the truth. We start out by talking about the ride and then it goes south fast. Most of the time to the gutter!:D Lots of fun games!

I for one don’t want to change a thing about the Utah forum. Met a lot of friends and hope to make a lot more! Cheers Utah!!!!!!:beer;

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
:focus:

SNOW REPORT.............NORTHERN COLORADO HAS DEEEEEEEP SNOW

just asky Bushy he was looking for the ground earlier today....never found it! :)

IMG_27041024x768.jpg

sandorsnow

Lifetime Membership
Oct 28, 2009
utah
I haven't been sledding yet this year and have nothing to report so I guess I'll sign off for now.

I'll be over on gay face book telling everybody how cool I am.:hug:

Last edited:

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
I would hate to have the UT section any different, heck we even get some outlooks by 1mex!! I mean seriously how many people south of the border ride sleds?? So everytime Mex hijacks a thread or comments in one be glad that someone responded to your post, useful or not.

Do you remember the kid that wanted to know if other people wanted to chip in for a ride with Bret Rasmussen?? holy cow it only took 5 posts and that thread had no prayer and it was 3 or 4 pages long completely full of everything but what the thread was about!!

That is what makes UT the best part of Snowest

LONG LIVE THE UT SECTION!!!!!!

back to topic

J
Feb 19, 2008
Ogden
Hillclimbr- you getting that pro from Northstar? I stopped in there last week looking at sleds while I was picking up some goodies from Kelsey and they look awesome!
Anyway one of the kids in there had an orange assault that he put a 153 powerclaw track on.......still had his 155 rails.

It was TIGHT as could be. Wonder if you know him or interested in how that turns out. It looked like a bad dream for those hifaxes waiting to happen.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Hillclimbr- you getting that pro from Northstar? I stopped in there last week looking at sleds while I was picking up some goodies from Kelsey and they look awesome!
Anyway one of the kids in there had an orange assault that he put a 153 powerclaw track on.......still had his 155 rails.

It was TIGHT as could be. Wonder if you know him or interested in how that turns out. It looked like a bad dream for those hifaxes waiting to happen.

Yes I know that kid very well and will ride with him all year. I think the powerclaw will give him the upper hand in deep snow. I could have rode the sled a week ago on our way back from a sledding banquet but seems how I was in shorts and slip on's I just watched him and Motoman burn up and down the road.

He said they had to fight that SOB track in there to, he also has the Assault shocks trimmed down to fit the regular A-arms for the pro.

T

treedocker

Sep 1, 2010
i am the kid who has the orange assault with the power claw ya it was one tight mother to get it in but i got it done and now have about seventy miles on the sled and the track stretched and its perfect no no melted hyfax so were good, i really love the track it seems to be working very well.

J
Feb 19, 2008
Ogden
Yes I know that kid very well and will ride with him all year. I think the powerclaw will give him the upper hand in deep snow. I could have rode the sled a week ago on our way back from a sledding banquet but seems how I was in shorts and slip on's I just watched him and Motoman burn up and down the road.

He said they had to fight that SOB track in there to, he also has the Assault shocks trimmed down to fit the regular A-arms for the pro.

You'll have to let us know how it turns out mid season. How well that track stretches and loosens up or if it comes apart. Good luck on the new pro! His looked like a ripper for sure.

Last edited:
T

treedocker

Sep 1, 2010
ill let you know how it goes. going back to wyoming tomoro will see if it stretches more i have only had to tighten it once.

J
Feb 19, 2008
Ogden
i am the kid who has the orange assault with the power claw ya it was one tight mother to get it in but i got it done and now have about seventy miles on the sled and the track stretched and its perfect no no melted hyfax so were good, i really love the track it seems to be working very well.

Hey Treedocker- Yeah I was the guy in there the first weekend of Nov. checking it out when you were looking at it with a few other guys and asking you a few questions. I ride that way alot so we'll have to hook up sometime. Looked mean!! I LOVE that orange color. In fact my first 670 sled was custom painted orange like that.

Premium Features