• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Photos and google map of Mill Hollow ride on 11-18-10

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
I want to apologize to Sled Head for going over board on this thread. There are better ways to voice opinions, concerns and differences than I did.
My apologies, you did not deserve to be spoken to nor singled out like that!
Arc

It's all cool and glad to have everybody on the same team:face-icon-small-win

Now back on topic.

One of our sketchiest drives to the cabin. Was very obvious that Wyoming does not treat their roads with any chemicals. Semi's looked like a train wreck as soon as we crossed the border. Gunna be Helladeep.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Use those things you hang on to ............I think they are called handle bars..........They make the sled turn!:pound::hurt:

Mine just wiggle those black things that hang in the air, I steer with my feet, strange concept but fun until that abrupt stop gets you.

D

DRAPE

Feb 19, 2008
NSL UT
I want to apologize to Sled Head for going over board on this thread. There are better ways to voice opinions, concerns and differences than I did.
My apologies, you did not deserve to be spoken to nor singled out like that!
Arc

Atta girl 'D cup'. Now just keep you damn mouth shut. :tape2:
;) :tape2:

A

Arcteryx

Apr 14, 2008
North Ogden, Utah
LOL

Atta girl 'D cup'. Now just keep you damn mouth shut. :tape2:
;) :tape2:

DRAPE, your such an a-hole...... KIDDING everyone! :face-icon-small-hap

LOL, I'm sure you can teach me the finer points of human interactions. It will probably take a lot of work though, so I hope your up to the task.

Did you find out if you were going to be able to ride Saturday??? I sure hope everywhere else got more snow than we did here. I only had about 3 inches on my lawn and the valley probably only had 1-2. I'm really hoping the "storm of the decade" did it's business at Tony's or Grandview.

Last edited:

sandorsnow

Lifetime Membership
Oct 28, 2009
utah
Arcteryx, I was the first one to jump all over you, and for that I truely apoligize. Sometimes it's hard to understand the "mood" or the "sarcasm" in the post by just reading it. I'm pretty much never serious, life's too short. But I did go after you pretty quickly.

I'm still riding sat and sun. I'll pm you in the next day or two to see what your plans are, hopefully we can hook up.

A

Arcteryx

Apr 14, 2008
North Ogden, Utah
Arcteryx, I was the first one to jump all over you, and for that I truely apoligize. Sometimes it's hard to understand the "mood" or the "sarcasm" in the post by just reading it. I'm pretty much never serious, life's too short. But I did go after you pretty quickly.

I'm still riding sat and sun. I'll pm you in the next day or two to see what your plans are, hopefully we can hook up.

Thanks man! I appreciate that. I got fired up myself way too fast. You were quick to extend the olive branch (which takes strength of character) especially when embers are still smoldering.

Definitely, if I don't join you on Saturday, then Sunday would be a for sure.

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
Wow, you can really feel the love in here now. High fives all around boys.

This thread now officially has a little of everything in it.

Lastly, now Dude and Arcteryx are full fledged Utah a-holes, getting off topic and running their rants. Hahaha.

My prediction: Dude and Arcteryx the new "regulars" in the utah forum.

WELCOME!:welcome:

D

dude

Dec 3, 2007
Kamas, Utah
Wow, you can really feel the love in here now. High fives all around boys.

This thread now officially has a little of everything in it.

Lastly, now Dude and Arcteryx are full fledged Utah a-holes, getting off topic and running their rants. Hahaha.

My prediction: Dude and Arcteryx the new "regulars" in the utah forum.

WELCOME!:welcome:

Too funny. We'll see :pound:

sandorsnow

Lifetime Membership
Oct 28, 2009
utah
I met a new sledding buddy today. Arcteryx showed up (i would have been nervous). He's a great guy and a great rider, I had a blast today. We rode Monte and it could use a bit more snow but was far better than I expected, what's on the ground now will be a good base.

Sorry no pictures, they're all rated R:tape2:. I really just need to get a damn camera.

I'm still sorry I called him out so quickly, but in the end made a friend out of it, and looking forward to many more rides.

A

Arcteryx

Apr 14, 2008
North Ogden, Utah
No Pictures

I met a new sledding buddy today. Arcteryx showed up (i would have been nervous). He's a great guy and a great rider, I had a blast today. We rode Monte and it could use a bit more snow but was far better than I expected, what's on the ground now will be a good base.
Sorry no pictures, they're all rated R:tape2:. I really just need to get a damn camera.
I'm still sorry I called him out so quickly, but in the end made a friend out of it, and looking forward to many more rides.

There are no pictures because they beat the $hit out of me. I should have known it was a trap, lol.

It was a great ride. For those of you who haven't met him, sandorsnow is an awesome dude and a dang good rider. He's a great guy to go ride with, I hope to do it again soon!

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
There are no pictures because they beat the $hit out of me. I should have known it was a trap, lol.

It was a great ride. For those of you who haven't met him, sandorsnow is an awesome dude and a dang good rider. He's a great guy to go ride with, I hope to do it again soon!

This is exactly what the Utah forum is all about. I have made a ton of great friends and I know that I ALWAYS have someone to ride with. Additionally, I know they are great peeps willing to go the distance for you if needed.

Utah peeps are :first:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Kona, HI conditons....sunny and deeeeep...very high moisture content though!

with the right case the contour works excellent under water :)

Premium Features