• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Petersville 03/05-03/07

AkSledHed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2009
Eagle River, Ak
While everyone else was headed for the KP this weekend we decided on a return back to Petersville to find some rideable snow. Luckily for us, we managed to get about 10-12 inches while we were there but that was only part of the good news for us. While riding the Safari Lake trail we managed to find some super deep untouched snow that was tucked away back in the trees. We found many open fields of carveable powder and moguls galore to play on. We spent 2 solid days of riding in the stuff and it just wore us out. We are hoping for more snow this weekend or we might give Lost Lake a go on Friday. Don't let anyone tell you there's no deep snow out there, it's there if you look hard enough! :smow:

Thats great to hear!!! i get in at 3:45 on friday and head immediatly to Petersville!!! i can not wait, me and my dad are good at finding untouched powder when others say there is none!! Thanks for the report and safe riding.

R

revtech100

Oct 13, 2008
Anchorage, AK
Thats great to hear!!! i get in at 3:45 on friday and head immediatly to Petersville!!! i can not wait, me and my dad are good at finding untouched powder when others say there is none!! Thanks for the report and safe riding.

I decided to take that cute 27 yr old blonde and not you.......sorry son!

Premium Features