• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting '03 EDGE RMK 800

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Last summer I picked up a complete 800 RMK 144, mostly for the track/skid to swap into mine along with some other pieces I plan on putting into a modded Indy. So, the engine and associated parts are mainly what I'm selling.

Parts for sale:
Engine and all associated parts (will break apart if it doesn't go soon, but it's all there right now) – $925 takes the whole engine setup from carbs to silencer, or:
Long block - $500
CDI – $80
Coil and wires - $25
Carbs (TM40, appear like new) – $125 or trade for TM38s
Power valves – (one left - aluminum) $40
Exhaust - Y-pipe, expansion pipe, silencer – $25/50/25
Primary clutch (will need rebuild and balance - weights were trashed and rubbing on the spider) – $50
Body/trim pieces – make offer
Seat - sold
Homebuilt (looks like it anyway) K&N filter setup - make offer
Also have SLP silencer I ran on my EDGE 600RMK for a while (SLP 09-239, should fit all EDGEs with liberty 500/600), in great shape but may be missing a couple pieces of hardware – $120

Will consider offers.

Things I'm keeping:
Track/skid and all related pieces
Front suspension and related pieces (not including structural/chassis pieces)
Secondary clutch
Chaincase, driveshaft, jackshaft, brake

The engine runs well and has pretty good compression as you can see. I've got video of it running, just need to figure out where to upload that. No air box as somebody installed a custom filter kit. Engine is out and chassis is mostly stripped. I'm located an hour south of Billings. Any questions? Ask away!

800parts1 - 1.jpg 800parts2 - 1.jpg 800compression1 - 1.jpg 800compression2 - 1.jpg

Last edited:

snocatn

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2001
North Central Montana
I am in need of one of the power valves, possibly both if they are stainless steel. Also, what kind of shape is the seat in, looks pretty decent. thanks

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Not sure if it's got stainless valves or not; motor's out, but I haven't started pulling it apart. The seat is in decent shape, it does have a ~4" tear on the side, but otherwise just typical wear. Unfortunately, I'm out of town for a week, but I'd be happy to get you some pics when I get back.

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Well, good news, one of the valves is stainless (other is aluminum, for what that's worth). Seat is in pretty good shape, the tear I mentioned is smaller than I remembered, but there are a couple smaller nicks too. If somebody were to sew them up it'd probably go quite a while. Anyway, let me know if you're still interested.

RMKseat - 1.jpg RMKseat2 - 1.jpg RMKseat3 - 1.jpg VES1 - 1.jpg VES2 - 1.jpg

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Thanks! Still plenty of stuff left, including the long block and most engine parts. Would like to clear out as much as possible rather than storing it until next season, so make me an offer if you need something.

Premium Features