• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

No BS here is the 2012 HCR!!!

F_ast

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Ontario
I could beleive the HCR as the chassis appears longer than the Snopro.. tough to tell as it is very early. Unless a FEB launch!!!!!!!!!

Hate the 1993 pointy nose though.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I've got a bridge for sale in the swapmeet area if anyone is interested. Good price too!

YOU DO!!???? Awesome. I just bought some property in Arizona that I have not seen yet, but they said there is an ocean there and a bridge will come in handy for getting back and forth to the space station. Ill get a hold of you next week. Hold it for me and I call.

S

ScubaSteveSK

Aug 16, 2008
Canada
Haha nice one, I like that cat has decided to re-use their 2010 HCR graphics next year as well. Oh, and the standard M8 is also a 500 now... must've really lightened that crank.

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
63634_185520341465044_161990077151404_672842_2587269_n.jpg

I'm suprised this picture is still here if it is next years model. When I posted a few pics of Cat's 660turbo in testing at Revy one year I got a nice letter and black choppers circling my house almost immediately. SW had the pics off within minutes. Think I'd hafta look long and hard about buying a new sled......dammit all to hell too, I just paid off my truck so I know the bank will be more than willing to buy me a new sled.......arrgh!!!

H
Dec 12, 2009
I got a nice letter and black choppers circling my house almost immediately. SW had the pics off within minutes.

Any manufacturer that thinks they have a legal right to prevent people from distributing images they took either has a legal dept. full of dolts or just plain doesn't have a legal dept.

SW on the other hand stands to loose a lot if a manufacturer stops allowing them to participate in media only events.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Who ever photochopped these up, mixed up the skids and the green trim around the tunnel from the standard to the HCR.

And the decals are from past year models.

Not saying the new chassis isn't just like it though.

Last edited:

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
This is PS and BS all the way. If they where to relase a new chassie, why the .... should they reuse that crappy skid from the old M-series. Those pics does NOT make me change out my two M`s I have today.

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Any manufacturer that thinks they have a legal right to prevent people from distributing images they took either has a legal dept. full of dolts or just plain doesn't have a legal dept.

SW on the other hand stands to loose a lot if a manufacturer stops allowing them to participate in media only events.

The problem was that the hood was open in the pictures and they didn't quite believe that the wind picked up and flung the hood open just as we arrived to the sleds. Was pretty cool seeing the first 660T though. And longtrack F-Cats and 16"tracks on the 1M's.

Premium Features