• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Despicable

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I get banned for 24 hours and the Karen's come out in full force. Christopher bans me and says the reason is for "Typical BS". I hurt Tony's feelings because I said I was here to make him look good. Keep buying the snake oil. Lonely old people depend on you to keep relevant... 🙄

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
Its ok, I see your sarcasm in most your posts.
Some just want info only, no entertainment.
And unfortunately most of life is BS, with a little no BS sprinkled over. You should know this if your professional and personal life you elude to is real.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I get banned for 24 hours and the Karen's come out in full force. Christopher bans me and says the reason is for "Typical BS". I hurt Tony's feelings because I said I was here to make him look good. Keep buying the snake oil. Lonely old people depend on you to keep relevant... 🙄
I knew you’d be back!!! Ya buddy!! Good to have ya back👊🏻

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I knew there was something different about Snowest for the past 24 hours without the "Forum Expert."

I swear I could hear angels singing, the air seemed clearer, the sun seemed brighter, the snow was deeper, my wife seemed more beautiful, etc. Heck, even the Polaris recalls seemed to diminish during those 24 hours! :LOL:

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I knew there was something different about Snowest for the past 24 hours without the "Forum Expert."

I swear I could hear angels singing, the air seemed clearer, the sun seemed brighter, the snow was deeper, my wife seemed more beautiful, etc. Heck, even the Polaris recalls seemed to diminish during those 24 hours! :LOL:
Haha, it definitely was more peaceful😜

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
NEWS FLASH.
I didn't ban you.

You got banned by one of the other mods big guy... ;)
And yes, so far as I could tell looking at it after the fact, it was for your typical BS.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
NEWS FLASH.
I didn't ban you.

You got banned by one of the other mods big guy... ;)
And yes, so far as I could tell looking at it after the fact, it was for your typical BS.

Classic.

It might be time to re-strategize my mentorship of our forum expert. We were making gains, however, after much effort behind the scenes, I have failed specifically with Chilly’s warped sense of what TRS brings to the Polaris community.

Not to mention, it has created animosity and jealousy with SMF and Rhodesie.

S
Feb 23, 2022
US
A little back and forth is good for this place...

Chadly if he was poor
e8c835aba2a37393ac2682fefd69fe2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
He ain’t still banned. He just left his farewell messages! He’ll be back when his 2025 146 shows up, trust me😂

Premium Features