• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Despicable

stcatman

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
cottonwood idaho
this is nice this chadly with a ban , i have been a member for around 25 years and always enjoyed snowest , I don't even care to get on here anymore because of this chadly`s rude remarks , snowest isn't what it used to be with this chadly on here

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
this is nice this chadly with a ban , i have been a member for around 25 years and always enjoyed snowest , I don't even care to get on here anymore because of this chadly`s rude remarks , snowest isn't what it used to be with this chadly on here
In all Honesty.
its a VERY HARD thing trying to balance allowing people to just be people and trying to keep this place as reasonably friendly and inviting as possible without going all hard core social media censor on them.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
My 15 yo….
Passing nice truck anywhere…

DAD….my future husband!!!
Really? He’s 70….

Sooo?
I’ll get his truck when he kicks.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I actually think my dad was done in by his new/oldish wife. Here’s some of the weirdness.
Went back to his house after he passed, his shoes still in the hallway, the will was already on the table, ripped open like they took a flying leap and opened it in the air. Step mom, single mom on welfare daughter and token fatherless kid were sitting at the table staring at me to pretty much gtfo.
It gets better, he was unconscious for his last days. The crazy and her daughter took thumb imprints from my unconscious, soon to be unplugged Dads thumbs. Then, I’m guessing, once they cast the thumb print to open the fingerprint safe, they offered the imprints to me, like it was a gift. I’m like, wtf? This was creepy af.

Last edited:

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Yellow convertible ferarr. Bald, shiny head sticking out, standing tall and proud. Chadly.

Premium Features