• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Newbies-vs-mtns, top 5 crashes

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Just stumbled on some guys sled bloopers on youtube and we all remember those days!!! As much as I hate riding with newbies you still have got to LOL at some of there stuff. Heck the first video these guys have NO business near a tree let alone on a sled:face-icon-small-ton Through it all they look like they are having fun though. Dont expect to see any record setting riding but you will hear plenty of branch breaking!!! It is just nice to see some good old boys having fun.

Some wrecks we have all seen but still make you say.........Dammmmm

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
That first vid those guys are fairly good riders but dang that is some deep snow!

The 2nd video that 3rd one OW! Hopefully that windshield didn't catch that guy/her in the neck!

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
When did you get all that footage of beeman? And man that reminds me of some old times out west of myself, glad at least one of those vids got erased. :face-icon-small-sho "I'm friggen done", "flyin coyote" and "you got to be ****ten me" LOL. :face-icon-small-hap

B
Jan 26, 2013
that first video was pretty harmless, I feel like I will probably suck that bad the first time out this season, especially with my sled being essentially new with a longer track and new front end to change its handling....they failed to properly negotiate the terrain because there was no talent......

That sno cross crash in the second vid OUCH! hope he was wearing a tech vest

BeeMan800

Premium Member
Oct 15, 2008
When did you get all that footage of beeman? And man that reminds me of some old times out west of myself, glad at least one of those vids got erased. :face-icon-small-sho "I'm friggen done", "flyin coyote" and "you got to be ****ten me" LOL. :face-icon-small-hap

Ha good times. Thats it shows over!!!

Premium Features