• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New vids, new pics...

So I have been filming a bunch lately, here is a link to a new one I made over the last few days. I think its a big departure from other stuff I have done with the sleds so far. Feedback, good and bad is appreciated. Also here are some pics from Monday shot by Cristi (my GF), she is becoming a little shooter, its nice to have her roll out and just shoot while I get to ride.

Also linked in my account on vimeo is an older video that was on a card that got lost. Shows a good pow day at Jackson.

Throttle Therapy - Video

Picture Gallery

sm-8126.jpg

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Good transition with riding / music especially with first song.

Wish resolution was brighter color ... white balance?

Was good thru and thru and pushed the limit for the amount of timer for me to watch an elasped video.

Think maybe to add some "slow" moments but no still shots to make the movie feel less elasped.

K

knee deep in it

Nov 21, 2007
calgary
excellent video, very different from the usual stuff, I like it a lot. I will probably watch it 10 times over the next week. Are you using a side mounted GoPro?

As helmet cam and video editing technology improves, we should see more unique videos like this. Viewers get a better understanding of what we actually do on a ride.

edit - this vid is too good to hide in the polaris forum. It belongs in General.

S.Diddy

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Park City, UT
You should rally out here to utah for a weekend and ride with us. We still have a 130in base up in the big mtns, and its booter season!

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
is there anyway to get the vid not to stop every 3 seonds and load?

Change the buffer (memory ) on your PC.

Unplug / reset any cable modem / pc / router / repeater to let them "reset".

Wiggle the wires on the modem / router etc to see any change. Replace wires if internet connection locks up

Confirm running latest software / hardware like 802.11n

Call your (internet) subscriber and have them calculate the thruput speed and see if it is as fast as possible.

Premium Features